Wimpy Internationalfood

Z Jul 21, 2019

Hi we were at MUSGRAVE Wimpy in Durban. Our food arrived COLD, my chicken was not fully cooked but was surprisingly falling off the bone as per the picture.

My partner ordered a steak and the mushroom sauce was bad and he took it back It came back with less chips and they ddnt remove the sauce they added more sauce over the bad sauce. The food was still cold. I unfortunately forgot to take a picture.

When we asked for the bill the waiter said they don't have any sweets🤯

We then asked for the manager who only apologized for the food said they do have sweets and he will bring them. We waited until we left.

When advised the manager we were unhappy about the service. He said he's sorry and we're always there we know it's not always like this but we've never been there before. Ever. Even if we have been there before it's not an excuse for such poor service.

Our Bill had no sweets. It was highly unpleasant especially after the service we received. We were extremely hungry having skipped breakfast and we decided to eat and we would've let it go if the corrected my partners food properly with a fresh sauce and if the manager showed genuine concern. We are extremely unhappy and want to log and official complaint. my number is Zizile Sibisi my number is [protected] my email is [protected]@gmail.com

food