Willy Dogquestion

Are they afraid of being fired too?
Are the respectful staff at Complain <[protected]@obsi.ca>; and also at Canadian tire head office located at (Yong & Eglinton) who's e-mails are pasted below) disregarding my complain against magnificent Mr. K.W. Mann (the dealer of Can-tire store located at 839 Yong St. who has NOT yet even tried to find out which one of his Can-tire ex-store managers Mr. Chris Curry or Mr. Brian) forgot to pay my $500 gas purchase discount since Oct 02) because them too are afraid of being fired?

From: Javad Khatiri <[protected]@yahoo.ca>
To: BCCOcantire <[protected]@cantire.comCc>; nancy Champagne <[protected]@ben-mor.com>; O - Complain <[protected]@obsi.ca>; Denis - Dube <Denis.[protected]@bnc.ca>; J - Elson <Joanne.[protected]@cantire.com>; Mcanexecutive <[protected]@mcanmortgage.com>; kwiwchar forzani <[protected]@forzani.comCc>; Lisa - Gibson <lisa.[protected]@cantire.com>; lamancha - gold <[protected]@lamancha.ca>; Mr. Robin Iy <robin.[protected]@marks.comCc>; CanT <[protected]@canadiantire.egain.netC… [protected]@forzani.comCc; K Martin <[protected]@xceedmortgage.com>; sharonmathers <sharon.[protected]@cantire.comCc>; karen meagher <karen.[protected]@cantire.comCc>; CanTire Service <[protected]@canadiantire.egain.net>… customer services <[protected]@ms6.hinet.net>; CanT <[protected]@cantire.com>; Richard Wertheim <[protected]@wertheim.ca>; william zeyl <william.[protected]@cfts.comCc>; [protected]@cantire.com; [protected]@forzani.com; [protected]@forzani.com; sharon.[protected]@cantire.com; william.[protected]@cfts.com; phone <[protected]@groupofgoldline.com>

Ps. Good morning...please be advised that my intention of sending these kind of e-mails (to whom it my concern) is not to disturb your valuable moments except (i have been trying to get what's mine since Oct 02) so...please either lead me on this extremely important matter of losing my hot dog business as a result of conspiracy or pass it on to whom it may concern which i sincerely appreciated...Thank You

• Su
    Suzane Sep 29, 2009

Ok, thanks Will. I'm having so much fun already at the Salt Spring Market this year, and I'm anxious to start up the new ones. I'll let you know when it gets here.

Gail

• Su
    Suzane Sep 29, 2009

Hi! I purchased a cart from you in 2004. I am still doing business in downtown Memphis on Main Street, I named my business "The Main Dog!" I just wanted to let you know that people are so happy to see a hot dog cart in Memphis, and especially one so cute and eye catching. This has provided me with the part time work I was looking for as a stay at home mom. Thanks for a great product! Suzanne