Whirlpool Corporationyour complete disrespect for your customers!

Dear Whirlpool/Kitchen-aid,
As a customer for the past 35 years I am appalled at the way I am being treated.
I have a KMCS1016GSS stainless steel Microwave that was my second one in 10 years. This one bougt 10.19.18 installed 10.25.18 has gone bad. The time numbers has gone bad. The last number does not light up any longer.
Bay Cities in BH, CA told me to call Whirlpool. I waited 45 minutes on the phone to get Whirlpool to give me authorization for a new microwave. Confirmation #[protected] was given to me. They called me back for an appointment and Left me on the phone another 45 minutes and NEVER came back on the phone. I missed a very important meeting. Next we called again, left on hold another 50 minutes and finally hung up. We went on the website and was given a work order with Paradise appliance - thinking they would bring the Microwave and install it. You wasted their time. They said they don't do this work!
What do I need to do to get SOME responsible employee to finalize this request???
I need a new replacement microwave installed ASAP. You may schedule to come to my home at 10465 Lindbrook Dr. LA CA [protected] or cell [protected] ANY time on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays, or Fridays.

I will NOT call again...and if I do not get this taken care of in the next week - I will call the better business Bureau and NEVER BUY another one of your products again!
I currently have your front washer and dryer - your dishwasher - you double ovens- and this microwave - But i also have a Sub zero and a Wolf range and these people know how to treat a customer!!
Ginger Bort