Westgate Resortsclass action

W Review updated:

Attention Westgate Victims:

Visit this website: utahstories.com. Read the article Timeshare Traps and Your Legal Rights. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the article, post a comment (tell your story), and submit. They will respond quickly and you won't be sorry!!! Class action in waiting.

Good Luck!

• Je
    Jenny Manuel Jul 17, 2009

LIES ARE BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Do NOT believe anything they say. The contract changes at will. You only own the air because you sure cannot use your timeshare.

charles.h Apr 10, 2017

@Jenny Manuel contact us we can get you out of the westgate nightmare
    guaranteed

• Av
    avronelle23 Dec 17, 2009

No Communication. We have never received a "billing" for the annual fees and cannot talk to anyone with authority when we try to contact them. Tired of "estimating" what the fee will be and mailing. Cannot have anyone tell me what my account number is nor have them send us a card to show our membership number. NEVER get an itemized year-end statement and cannot talk to anyone in athority that can tell us what our balance is and it should be very low by now! TOTALLY DISGUSTED with Westgate!

• Ha
    Happy WG Owner Dec 19, 2009

Maybe you can't communicate properly. I have been a WG owner in Orlando for many years, have weeks that I use, weeks that I exchange, and weeks that I rent out that pays for all of the other weeks. Whenever I have a question (seldom because it is quite self explanatory) I call and they tell me exactly to the last penny, pound, and peso what I need to send in while I receive my referral money. It sounds like you have personal problems and you are blaming others for your shortcomings.

• Er
    Eric Stuart Dec 22, 2019

@Happy WG Owner Ahole

• My
    my problem Feb 01, 2010

I purchased a WG property when my kids and I were celebrating our birthday about four years back. I thought that would be great to have for them. Well I was told the about the every other year and also the taxes I would have to take care of if I stayed during that year. Well that proved to be untrue and I had to pay and was told it would be cleared up thereafter. Well it was not. I understand that their are those who may not have problems and most who apparently do. I have two friends who bought into the timeshare and when they fould out I had also they were upset. I remembered them having it but I never was told about them using it. There was a reason for that. In a nutshell, the three of us were not pleased. Not only was monies lost but wasted.

charles.h Apr 10, 2017

@my problem please allow us to help
    we can get your westgate ownership cancelled guaranteed

LaVon Leppo Nov 05, 2017

@my problem How can we connect
    Frustrated owner...

• Cl
    C L Walker Feb 06, 2010

My husband and I were on vacation in Myrtle Beach SC in 2006 and sat in a timeshare sales for Westgate and purchased the timeshare because is sounded so good! Well their sales people new what they were doing. We bought it hook, line and sinker.
    Well 2010 is the year we get to use it and guess what? They have no vacancy for the week of July 24th which is the week we have to use because of my husbands job. I called to place my reservation in January of this year and they tell me no vacancy. Needless to say I was ticked! I called about it and all they could say was "Sorry" you need to call 11 months in advance. I said we own this timeshare right? then why can't we have priority over someone else who just calls to reserve and don't even have ownership and don't even have to pay maintenance fees! This is just a big rip off!
    Westgate should be turned over to the BBB for screwing people!

• @C L Walker A gentleman at a Timeshare cancellation company in Orlando (using timeshare scare sales tactics) told me Westgate paid for their A+ Better Business Bureau rating... I'm looking into it but he said that a company can pay to have negative reviews removed and be given an A+ rating at FLorida BBB.

• Al
    alan mclaughlin Feb 26, 2010

Me and my wife bought a property and they mis sold us the insurance when we tried to claim the insurance when my wife took chronicly we thought the mortgage would be paid off - there was no insurance - then we received a letter saying they had actually moved insurers but they did not explain the contract with us properly and have put me down as the main insurer when it was my wife that was the primary insured - now we have bills coming out our ears my wife is ill and they will not stop hasseling us.

For 3 years I have been trying to get it resolved for and all the time they took the mortgage money from my wife's dads credit card even after being told to stop as it was not her card.

they have left us in serious debt for something we will never see materialize

Westgate resorts are fraudsters they should go to prison and the notaries with them - they are supposed to be impartial and protect the consumer but they are in on the scam !!!

LaVon Leppo Nov 05, 2017

@alan mclaughlin Simular story, please reply to

• Sh
    Shannon Kay Oct 17, 2018

@alan mclaughlin so have you stopped paying them? did this go on your credit report? same thing with me. i went for the free gifts, and they pressured me into to buying. my biggest fear was that i would loose my job. well, they had that covered with awesome insurance! i was made to believe the insurance was issued by them, and it was no problem to utlize it that i would be covered for 12 months if this ever happened. well, i am an independent contractor, and they use an outside company for the insurance claims. so im SOL. im considering not paying them, i hate liars.

Jack12 May 04, 2010

I have not had any problem with Westgate until just recently(May 2010). I owe them for maintenance fees for 2009 (3.5 months late - after I paid them 20% of it) they turned it over to collections. They are crooks and deceitful. They do not care and I would never recommend buying from them. It is a waste. I already have hotel perks from Marriott and HHonors. The maintenance & taxes have gone up each year, now they want over $900. I hate to see what it will be next year, because of Foreclosures and less revenue coming in for them.

Angela mj1234 May 11, 2010

We stupidly purchased a bi annual time share with westgate in park city utah in feb 2009 with our first year of use being 2010... During the sales presentation we were completely and totally mislead by not only the sales rep but by his manager too! Now that we have decided to book our vacation, low and behold all the false information we were given has come to light!! We were told we could use any week between may 15th and oct 15th of every other year because the rest of the year is ski season. Now they say we can only use between april 16th and may 16th !! that is a tiny bit different!! Over the last year we have paid in over $3000.00 !! we could have had a great vacation for that amount!! now we have nothing to show for it and we have vowed not to pay them another red cent!! credit be damned!! if you are contacted by westgate resorts ... RUN as fast as you can!!

@Angela mj1234 we can help
    we get your westgate contract cancelled guaranteed

• Je
    Jeanne and Rich Nov 02, 2010

My husband and I purchased a Westgate timeshare in Myrtle Beach in 2006 (2 bedroom), understanding the property wouldn't be ready until 2009. We didn't call 11 months in advance, so missed our opportunity in 2009 for a vacation. While in Orlando in 2010, we were told that for a much smaller fee, we could purchase an upgrade to 4 bedrooms, or two weeks at 2 bedrooms. This changed our ownership to Orlando. Now we are told that we can't visit Myrtle Beach in the summer with our timeshare. I spent $35K in Myrtle Beach and $7K in Orlando and now can't use Myrtle Beach. I want my Myrtle Beach week back and nobody at Westgate is willing to help us or to listen to us. They are very helpful when selling and less than useless when and issue arises.

• Ad
    adrian310 Nov 06, 2010

Westgate resort is a scam... They told me we were getting a five star resort and its actully a 3 star resort in Orlando...I tryed to change a week for a defferent resort I had to pay a third party company to switch resort which when I purchased the timeshare they told us we can switch locations any time for free...Please include me in a class action...

@adrian310 Me too for class action
    Leave phone # please

• Ji
    Jillkb Aug 01, 2018

@adrian310 My parents bought and paid for this time share many years ago. Then gifted it to us when our kids were small. We did enjoy it at that time. But know I own a home in Florida and the family all come down to my home. No one in my family wants this time share! Last year in Cabo I paid Sun-trust, a 3rd party to Globe quest travel to take it over. This year Westgate sent me my maintenance and tax bill and told me the deed was never transferred! I flew down to Cabo and all I got was if a paid them $3000.00 they would make my problem go away!!! WTHELL!! I called Westgates and told them I had signed off this time share and Sun-trust was the new owner. At that time they told me I could not sell the time share to a 3rd party without them having the first right to the property. Long story. But they sent me to collection, I paid all the fees. Now I call them to surrender the property back to them and they will not take it!!!
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! It is a paid in full time share, they told me I could and now they won't take it!!!
    WHAT HELL IS GOING ON??????

• Me
    Melvin and Rose Nov 10, 2010

We received a leter stating for $99 we can get vacation in Orlando with 2 tickets to theme park just for listening to a 90 minute presentation on timeshares. Also was included 3 night stay at a few other vacation spots. The presentation lasted 4 hours including a short tour while my kids were at the hotel with nothing to do. We expected to be staying at the resort but instead were in a hotel. The hotel we were at they had just purchased and had construction crews all over. The building and inside was not inviting. We had a 2 bedroom hotel suite with a little kitchen. Again we expected the big spacious rooms of the resort. The hotel had a pool but during our 4 days there we could not use it because it was closed most of the time. It was closed for work being done and once it was closed because the owner had a birthday party. We ended up buying a timeshare figuring I could come home and get money from my profit sharing and pay it off. I did not know I could not do that. By the time we had stayed our 4 days and drove home to Michigan it was almost a week later. They refused to cancel our contract because it was past the usual 3 days. I tried to reason with them but they said I have to pay. Well I couldnt afford the payments so they started calling me. They wouldnt work with me. I tried to see if they would let me pay the back payments and then cancel contract. He said they cant do that.Eventually it was sent to collection. He suggested I rent it or sell it. I said just take it back and re-sell. He said cant re sell them. I said that is what time share is. Selling the same unit 52 times a year. I checked into reselling or renting but got nowhere. He said I could loose my house because I signed a mortgage on this. Then I found out I had purchased the week that someone else had and they got a refund. I checked with a lawyer in Florida and he said its possible they could take my house but their lawyer would have to come here. Finally the collection guy took a settlement offer that I borrowed to get this off my back. I told him WR wouldnt take a settlement. He said but I can. I finally got rid of it but not till it went to collection and messed my credit up. Took a year to do.

• Mo
    mommabee135 Nov 10, 2010

Please include me in any class action suit if there is any.We have been lied to and I want out!!

@mommabee135 contact us we will get you out of westgate timeshare

FloridaGoldenGirl Nov 28, 2010

WEST GATE RESORTS STRIKES AGAIN !!! WE attended a sales presentation of theirs for their travel club but decided to pass it up and not buy. We were promised some wonderful gifts for our time if we attended which might have made it all worthwhile. We were given a paper to contact Certs to redeam our gift but Certs turned out to be the biggest scam, rip off company we had ever encountered. We sent them a money order, they cashed it, but told us that they never had even received it. We had sent the money order registered return receipt and we had that, we also got verification from the post office that the money order had been cashed, but only after going to the State's Attorney General's Office and filing a complaint could we get our money refunded. Well, , , we got the money back after many headaches, a year later, but that still left us with no gift as we had been promised by West Gate. We contacted West Gate but hit a dead -end brick wall, totally unhelpful and not forthcoming with a gift as West Gate had promised us. We again filed a complaint with the State of Florida but were unable to budge West Gate into giving what they had promised us. That is shabby and dishonorable business practice on the part of West Gate. WE would never consider ever going to any of their offers or sales promotions again. We don't want to get involved with a company that is dishonest to the core and doesn't stand behind it's promises. Regina and Jos'e Rosa Miami Florida reginarosamiami at yahoo dot com

• Oz
    OZACKERY Jan 14, 2011

PURCHASE DATE WAS 7/28/07. PROBLEM WITH FINANCE AGREEMENT. WAS LEAD TO BELIEVE ONE CHARGE AND HAVE RECENTLY DISCOVERED A DIFFERENT AMOUNT. OWNER RELATIONS VERY UNCOOPERATIVE. MAKES EXCESSIVE CALLS EVEN AFTER PAYMENTS WERE MADE DEMANDING PAYMENT. NOT ABLE TO EXPLAIN WHY CAN WE COULD NOT STAY IN UNIT THAT WAS RESERVED ONCE ARRIVED ON PROPERTY. CONTINUE TO PRACTICE HIGH PRESSURE SALES EVEN THOUGH ON VACATION ALTHOUGH INDICATING NOT INTEREST AND DISSATISFACTION WITH COMPANY. HOUSEKEEPING JUST HANDED US A BAG OF TOWELS, SOAP, AND TOILET PAPER, THEN ASKED US TO SIGN THAT THE WORK WAS DONE. AGREED TO REFINANCE AT ZERO PERCENT IF ANOTHER DOWN PAYMENT WAS MADE AND NOT CREDIT WOULD BE GIVEN FOR THE AMOUNT ALREADY PAID. ONLY ABOUT $30 OF THE $140 PAYMENT EACH MONTH WAS ACTUALLY GOING TOWARDS THE PRINCIPAL OF THE PROPERTY. CAN NEVER GIVE AN ANSWER WHEN ASKED HOW CAN THEIR PRACTICES BE LAWFUL. RESPONSE IS ALWAYS RUDE AND DEFENSIVE. WILLING TO JOIN WITH ANY CLASS ACTION SUITS. HAVE CONTACTED WESTGATE RESORTS, FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, AND ATTORNEY GENERAL ON THE MATTER. ADVISE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.

FloridaGoldenGirl Jan 18, 2011

WEST GATE IS WITHOUT HONOR AND UNSCRUPULOUS. They told me that I had never changed my points into weeks and deposited them with RCI but I DID ! The same as I did for 9 years, I did also in the 10 th year in 2010 also but they never recorded it somehow and they say I have lost my vacation time even though I have paid the annual maintenance fees. Now I have to file a complaint with the state's attorney general's office about them, again ! I am so angry . Silver Lake did the same thing but I caught it in time and got ti deposited with RCI. What is with these companies. What SCAMS ! I am sorry I ever bought into this at all. Even on the resale market, the costs of maintenance are getting way too high.

charles.h Apr 10, 2017

@FloridaGoldenGirl we can get you out of your westgate timeshare guaranteed

FloridaGoldenGirl Jan 18, 2011

One thing people ! IT IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW NOT TO PAY YOUR BILL. This is not England and this is not the middle ages, if you don't want to or can't pay the bills, you won't go to debtors prison and they can not take your house ! All they can do is ruin your credit and they will, and get mad that someone got the better of them. I had a horrible situation with White Sands in Waikiki when it became Celebrity. The prior owner Leisure, had filed bankruptcy but put out an illegal call for a special fee from each owner to increase their cash flow just before the bankruptcy took place. I didn't pay that fee, it was not in my contract, but then we had a Hurricane, Andrew, in Miami, and I lost my paper contract in it. The rest of the story is an on-going conflict but I am not and have not paid them anything more. They falsified papers showing the date of the lease, and I am in awe at how brazenly they have behaved in this.

• Ca
    camie2002 Jan 23, 2011

Please include me in the class action suit. I have been overcharged in maintenance fees and have never used my weeks because they are always booked. I am sick of them and the interest rate is outrageous. my email is [email protected]

• Cq
    CQW Feb 11, 2011

We would love to be part of a class action suit. They are crooks. I think the "secret pouch" where the documents were stored (hidden) helped up when it went to some of the various commissions we sent letters to. BBB is a joke. After many months, we were able to get out of our contract with Westgate. From the get go, we did not pay a dime, other than our downpayment. There were many telephone converstations with them, and a lot of letter writing. Very stressful time but we were able to get out of the contract. If you are new to this, DO NOT MAKE ONE PAYMENT!

charles.h Apr 10, 2017

@CQW we can get you out of the westgate scam guaranteed

• Sh
    Shannon Kay Oct 17, 2018

@CQW please advise how you did this.

• Se
    service4u414 Feb 26, 2011

Is there a class action going on for Westgate? as an owner I would like to be a part of it. have had to bank all my weeks cause can't get a week to use with the. lied to many times. rules change daily.

[email protected]

• Ad
    adag Mar 01, 2011

My husband & I had purchased a condo in Orlando, Fl w Westgate Resorts in Aug. of 2009. Then in Nov. 2009 my husband went to Las Vegas & stopped by the new Planet Hollywood Hotel, he asked if he could stay there since he had bought in Florida. They told him "NO" cause it was a 7 star hotel & what he bought was a 5 star! They told him he needed to upgrade there. He decieded to upgrade to a 7 star & monthly paymnts would increase. Now after almost 2 yrs. We find out that he did not have to upgrade, he could have stayed there. So now we have a more expensive payment for no reason. Just cause either they did not know the information correct or they were just lying to us to get commission for selling something!! What can we do in this situation? [email protected]

• Pi
    pissed232 Mar 07, 2011

We bought our bi-annual time, 3 years ago...last year when we decided and were able schedule wise to use it...found out that the sales people had lied to us outright. Too bad the salesman and the "vp" of the sale force have previously been "let go"...so we were told that we must just have misunderstood all the details. Now we are stuck with a timeshare that we pay dues, mortgage etc., but if we actually want to use it, we have to pay $650 to use it!! Can buy a real property for less!

• Un
    Uncle GJ Apr 03, 2011

We bought Westgate in Gatlinburgin 06 during "Preconstruction Phase" no buldings to tour. When we went to use it in 09, we found out that it is NOT Handicapped Accessible in any way.
    When we complained, we were told that the only thing we could do was to buy a unit in a building with an elevator for about $50/60, 000 more and we would have to sell our old unit ourselves. As a 100% Disabled War Time American Veteran this is wrong, but we are having trouble getting someone to help us in this case because it's "not worth their time". Any suggestions would help.

[email protected]

• Ly
    Lynn Tiasa Apr 07, 2011

I bought a 2bed/2bath Westgate Lake back in 2007...I paid $13K with $750 maintentance+ $150 exchange fees. I have paid over $1K for 2 websites promising to sell within 90 days...and now, 4 years later with no results. I cannot afford this anymore...PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME OUT :(

• Lp
    Lpool9 Apr 07, 2011

We originally bought a timeshare in Vegas called Flamingo Bay. We bought because we were told we would be able to travel anywhere in the world. In 2009 we used the above unit for the first time and unfortunately went to an 'owner's meeting' turned out to be a sales presentation.

We were told that if we paid $6000 more we could get a place on the strip and it would be much easier to exchange (we originally bought so we could travel and found it was harder than they said it would be)

We paid the extra money. I nearly fell over when i went to bank unit and was told we could no longer exchange because we only have 4 days now. This was a definite bait and switch and contract was so ambiguous we were truly fooled.

• Em
    emptypockets May 11, 2011

My husband and I bought at Westgate Vacations Villas thru Century 21 resales in 2000 since then we have divorced and I have been unemployed for 2 years. I asked Westgate to take back the timeshare and they said no. I paid a resale company $500 upfront to sell which has never happened, in fact I can't find it on their website at all. I did not pay the fees this year and now the collection department is calling each day. What can I do?

• Se
    Serious Sharon Aug 22, 2011

I want to be a part of the class action lawsuit. My husband and i purchased westgate in 2004. We were deceived also. They never mention maintenance fees in the orientation. We were told if our referrals purchased we would receive compensation and thats a way to pay for your timeshare. I have had many people to purchase under my referral and ive never been compensated. Class Action Lawsuit! Class Action Lawsuit! Class Action Lawsuit! Class Action Lawsuit! Class Action Lawsuit!

• Li
    Liz Aza Jan 15, 2012

To CQW, can you list out the agencies you sent letters to? I started doing the same last week and will be writing to as many agencies as I can. I even wrote to Jon Yates of Chicago Tribune (http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/problemsolver/). I also filed a complaint with "Call For Action" and "FTC" but I think FTC will not act on it until they receive enough complaints about the company. Was your credit ruined because you did not pay them? I'm planning to do the same. To everyone else victimized by Westgate, file complaints to as many consumer agencies as you can. The more complaints they receive the faster they will investigate the Westgate scam.

• Da
    Davewaves1 Jan 15, 2012

Hello i am Dave waves i am a loan lender i give loans to those companies, individuals, and the needy and i give loan at a low rate interest so email us via [email protected] for more info

• We
    wefoughtwestgateandWON Oct 05, 2012

THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD NEWS... I was very worried that I would too remain a victim of this timeshare company after reading so many bad scam reviews AFTER I already signed...

I am pleased to say that I have SUCCESSFULLY cancelled a Westgate contract for a loan assumption & got my FULL REFUND FOR MY DOWN PAYMENT OF $1, 789.00

We were lied to & told that we had a rescission period of 5 days. We signed the contract September 2, 2012. After mailing back ALL their materials on the 3rd day express mail with delivery confirmation; I sent MULTIPLE letters to Westgate, their corporate office, the Better Business Bureau, my bank & cancelled my debit card to prevent further transactions...

At 1st a Westgate rep called me to "resolve" the matter & insisted I couldnt PROVE I was told a rescission because the document was omitted from the keepsake binder they gave us at the last minute as we were literally pushed out the door. So I called their bluff & said ok no biggie, I'll just sue for the money & attorney fees & pain/suffering in court.

The representative stated she would call me back (September 27th) which she did; however she informed me that she was told by the director not to cancel & the property would foreclose. Again...NO BIGGIE... I'LL JUST SUE

Today, October 5, 2012 I received a call from the same rep in the corporate office in Florida CONFIRMING that the contract would be cancelled & the FULL refund to be received within 3 weeks.

I RECORDED ALL THE CONVERSATIONS ON MY CELL PHONE...DOCUMENTED EVERYTHING & MADE SURE TO GET FULL NAMES INCLUDED WITHIN MY COMPLAINT & PRAISE GOD WE WON!!!

• St
    STAY AWAY FROM WESTGATE May 12, 2013

Westgate...Travel Club Smokey Mountain
    date: 5-12-13
    user: gunterm
    salesperson 303 beales fredrick

The best thing about any interaction with the staff of westgate, would be the person on the street who asks you to go visit the “resort” other than that the rest of the personnel could go back in the hole from whence they crawled out of.
    I should have known better. I have heard the horror stories, but that $150.00 offer on the last day of my trip was the selling point to get me in the door.
    I sat through the presentation, I went on their little tour, I gave them almost three hours of my time and all along, I was telling them I did not want their product.
    I had to get VERY upset and tell them I was ready to leave.
    After an exchange of words, with a manager type person, I was finally given my paper to go and find my way to the “prize”desk to collect my “gift”.
    PLEASE LISTEN, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WESTGATE
    HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WESTGATE.
    You will leave feeling like you have done something, but they will have screwed you and not even asked your permission.
    STAY AWAY FROM WESTGATE.

• Sl
    Slickyrick Oct 18, 2013

We purchased a timeshare in Orlando and was happy with what we got then we went to gatlinburg we wanted to view the property and when we did they showed us a room that we loved so then we up graded but the room we purchased was not built yet so the next year when we got to us it the room was not even close to what they showed us we were so upset that we talked to some people who had the same problem when I had westgate show me the room they told me was comparable the management agreed it was not comparable nd if I wanted one like it it would be 8000 dollars more i tod them no way then I stopped paying them so all in all I was a westgate owner for 5 yrs only used it twice and paid over 14000 dollars when I gave it back then when they had me sign a paper to give it back they told me it wouldn't affect my credit well they lied about that to

Anth Karb Dec 10, 2013

The key here folks is to never succumb to high pressure sales tactics. Just went through a sales presentation with Westgate in Las Vegas and the moment they told me that all the "good offers" will only apply if we purchased then and there without taking the time to think about it and do some research I immediately told them that there is no way on this green earth that I was going to make a financial decision on an impulse even if heaven and earth was promised to me. I told them that nothing they could say would change my mind and I was not going to buy on just their say so. I told them that the fact that they would not give me time to think about this and do my research tells me something is not right, any credible deal will give you time to think about it. They started getting upset and I told them that has even made me more determined not to buy.

I am sorry to say that most of these sales people are poorly educated scam artists, their numbers, calculations and logic don't make sense. When they continued their pressure and won't let us go, I decided to google Westgate timeshare review on my phone and boy eere they negative. I just showed that to the 3rd guy that came to try and sell me something and asked him if he would put a dime on something that had such bad reviews. That was the end of the sales ordeal we had to endure for 2 hours. Moral of the story is never spend thousands of dollars to get a free show.

• Ao
    aobezo28 Aug 20, 2014

Everything that was told in the beginning has been the opposite of what was told be include me in the lawsuit I just want my down payment back and cancel. This has put a hardship on my family . [email protected]

• Ce
    Cedric Grice Aug 25, 2014

Westgate Smoky mountion Tn lie to me openup a credit line on meand I did no see it until I got home they talk real fast and stuff and they also gave me one price and gave me another different one they are scam and ripoff I sent everything back try to cancel my contract before its to later

• Hu
    Hunter007 Nov 11, 2014

Attorneys should really take on these complaints!! I got sucked into westgate lies and empty promises! There is no integrity with this company's sales tactics! I am a victim of WG Las Vegas Resort!

Christina Davis Jan 13, 2015

2004 we bought Timeshare and to this day I have been in my timeshare one day out of 10 years . Its a wast of Money the Maintances fees went from 399 to 791 its seems they get plenty of Money yearly to fix any problems they have . plus they never have a place when you want to go . you can travel and take a wonderful vacation with your family for that cost plus all the cost up front. I am now divorced and I can't get my ex to help me . I just want out !!!anyone here want to buy a timeshare . JK thanks for letting me vent

• El
    elizaneth cook Apr 20, 2015

we were very misled never told we ha 10 days to change our mind and so much more

• Kt
    k.Timmons May 20, 2015

West gate is a scam! They lied to us and kept us there for 7 hours putting us in different rooms. We were so tired! We want in the class action law suit. West gate has done so many people wrong! Its time to stand up to them and stop this!!!

• Am
    Amill Jun 02, 2015

I was in Orlando on vacation and went in to see a 30 minute presentation on timeshare with no commitment that turned out to be a 6 hour sales pitch by a relentless woman who would not take no for an answer. It was so hard to say no to this woman that I told them I had an expired ID to see if I could get out of buying. The man took the expired ID and said he would ignore it. They notarized the contract with an expired ID. So 2 days later as soon as I got home I called and cancelled and sent it to them in writing. That was 8 months ago and I'm still being harassed by a representative from their legal department trying to get me to pay for the timeshare that I cancelled within the 10 days allowed. Please if there is a class action lawsuit I'd like to know. My email is [email protected]

Andres Ibarra Sep 23, 2015

there is a lot a complaint about west gate resorts why the board of complaint can not take action knowing that is a rip off the ceo david seaigel is person living a good life w/ the money of the buyers it has to be a solution to stop this rip off no one can do nothing about this big rip off its time for david siagel to step out thanks.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices