Western Union — western union holding my money
I sent money on Nov.29, 2016 to a Chinese manufacturer to purchase products for a on going project. Normally the receiver should be able to pick up payment the next day. But this time the receiver was told the money was held. I also got a phone call and email telling us we needed to submit the receiver's photo ID and translation the information on the ID into English. And we did it right way. Got their auto email response that they received it and submitted it to their higher level for validation. It's being a whole week now. Every day we spend at least an hour on average talking to a few reps and holding for being transferred from one to another. And every time we are told the money is on hold for validation. I just want the money back! I requested the refund. But I was told my money was safe there. I am not depositing the money in a safe account! I sent cash to purchase products. I need the money back so that I can wire the payment to the manufacturer asap!
How long is WU authorized to hold customer's money? Any one has similar experiences?
Click here to Reply or Forward
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason
- Western Union - banned from using service
- Western Union - email scams
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email
- Western Union Cotonou / Benin Republic - email scam
- Western Union - online fraud
- Western Union - trying to purchase dog from russia
- Western Union - I was sent an email stating I won money.
- Western Union Transfer Of Money - transfer of money from uk to iraq