Western Union — money has been stolen from my account!
Due to Western Union's negligence to use the three digit security code on the back of a debit/credit card, someone was able to make an online transaction to send over $2,000.00 of my money to someone out of the country.
I am unable to point the finger at whom ever got a hold of my info, I don't know who it is. However if Western Union had required, or that of does require the 3 digit security code and let it by pass, this wouldn't have happened. They should make it a lot harder to transfer money. If you were the right person trying to make the transaction, you would have all the info they would ask for. Now people who live in a different country are working with people who live in the US and are taking our americans hard earned money. Something needs to be done.
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason
- Western Union - banned from using service
- Western Union - email scams
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email
- Western Union Cotonou / Benin Republic - email scam
- Western Union - online fraud
- Western Union - trying to purchase dog from russia
- Western Union - I was sent an email stating I won money.
- Western Union Transfer Of Money - transfer of money from uk to iraq