Western Union Cotonou / Benin Republicemail scam

L

Dear Sir/Madam,
I received the following email and just wanted to know what this a scam or true. Please acknowledge receipt of this complaint and reply to [protected]@hotmail.com:
Your welcome to office of James Robert Clapper, Jr
Director of National Intelligence.
Good day to you. Contact On My E-mail: jamesr.(jamesrclapper.[protected]@yahoo.com.
I write to inform you that your payment file have been closed and a 8cheques issued in your name to be delivered to you. This is after your fund was abandoned and the government directive have recently requested that we close all accounts in this category and return all unclaimed sums to the Government Treasury, we do not return funds before letting the owners know of it.
As you should know, we do not pay for deliveries as this is entirely your responsibility. It is therefore upto you if you want to make arrangement for us to deliver this 8cheques to you or not, delivery cost is US$ 210 (Tow Hundred and Ten U.S. Dollars) only, paying this (as mentioned above) is entirely upto you but we will guarantee you that we will deliver this 8cheques to you once the above sum is paid. Let us know of your readiness to make this payment so that we can advise you on how to make the payment and then proceed to deliver your 8cheques Total sum of $596Million.
BELOW IS THE RECEIVERS INFORMATION.
Receivers Name: Mr James Ike
Location: Cotonou/ Benin Republic
Question: When?
Answer: Today?
Amount: $ 210
Senders Name:
Mtcn Number:
You are also advised to send us a confirmation of your full mailing address And cell phone number for delivery of same.
Regards
E-mail: jamesr.(jamesrclapper.[protected]@yahoo.com)
James Robert Clapper, Jr
Director of National Intelligence.

Thanks so much for all of your cooperation and assistance in advance.

• Fa
    Faroque Omar Apr 18, 2019

Dear
    director of western union money transfer
    head office of benin rep.

Thank you very much, i'm md omar faroque from bangladesh I wish for your personal cooperation mr. dr. demond great western union benin rep phone. +[protected] over the past one month, I have been cheated and harassed in various ways and I have suffered a lot of emotional and financially.

The matter is about :

After giving $100, I would like to give me the first format, there I gave up to $300 dollars. but sadly, I did not received any payment, but more than $100 was sought from me.

For your consideration of this matter, I seek your cooperation in a special way because I hope that this person is right or you will be aware or know

First said $4.8 million dollar every day to $5000 a day and will confirm $1.5 million dollar every day until he finishes $5000,, special note : I have a lot of damage to this issue. I can not explain to you that have a respected reputation all over the would, I do not them to use the name.

He gave a brief description :

On wed, 3 apr 2019, 15:58 western union, wrote:
    You are welcome to foreign operation manager
    Western union payment office / international
    Lagos nigeria. /:location. 107 avanue akawomi,
    With the best service to all our customers
    / ref: wt89tq date:tel +[protected]
    Director dr. demond great
    Web site. www.westernunion.com

Instruction on your payment of $4.8millions united state dollars transfer:

I write this message to inform you that we are still waiting for your itunes card here to enable us transfer your funds to you. you will receive your $5, 000 dollars once you paid the $100 today

Thanks your urgent respond is highly needed.

Regard's
    Dr. desmond great
    Tel +[protected]

On wed, apr 3, 2019 at 10:41 am omar faroque wrote:

Your
    Md. omar faroque
    Phone : +[protected] +[protected] (whats app)
    Bangladesh