Resolved Western Dental — refund process
The National City, CA Western Dental Office overcharged my debit card by 122.00 on 5/7/09 and when I caught it I called that office for a refund. Their accounting manager Myra was rude and told me it would take 3 to 6 weeks for a refund. I asked to speak to her manager Cindy and she confirmed it would take that long. I asked for their corporate number and spoke with Diana she told me 5 to 7 days and I have yet to see a refund. It is now 5/25/09 and by 6/3/09 I will owe another payment. What will they do then when I don't pay? They sent a receipt for the amount owed not the amount taken. The only records I have are my bank records that show their mistake. It looks like I'll have to devote even more time to this misshap. On top of the 3.50 charge I encurred for faxing proof of the mistake via my bank records. I don't even trust my bank account is safe now that I sent this information to them.
I have yet another call in to their financial officer David Joe. Waiting to see if I will get a call back. As of now I have cancelled all my appointments and refuse to do any more business with them. I am unhappy with the cosmetic work they did and now that they can't even accomplish proper ediquite in customer service.
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge
- Western Dental - price rip off
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca
- Western Dental - harassing phone calls
- Western Dental - billing
- Western Dental Services - specialist denied
- Western Dental - braces
- Western Dental Harassment - incessant phone calls demanding payment when i've never been to western dental