Wesbankawfully slow service

S

I requested for a paid up letter on the Wesbank website ref. no 1450477 on the 17 September 2009. I received an email from them saying that it had been authorised and I would receive it soon. I am still waiting to this day. I sent them another email on the 22 September and one again on the 24 September.

I understand that I am at the bottom of their priorities as I am a paid up customer but really now this is unacceptable. With my car being paid up now. I am obviously on the look out for a bank to finance my next car. If this is the kind of service I am getting from them. I will be sure to take my business elsewhere next time.

I have made another request on the site ref. no 1453318. I would really appreciate it if I can get it before close of business tomorrow. Please communicate with me on email as I am currently out of the country, if you even bother to respond.

RESOLVED

• WesBank's response · Sep 19, 2018

Dear Nape Manaka,

We have received and reviewed your Complaints Board post. Our Customer Resolutions Team has logged a formal complaint which has been routed to the relevant department for investigation and resolution.

We will personally be in touch with you to resolve this matter.

Your reference number is CRS77A67.

Regards,
    WesBank Service Resolution

• Ed
    eduan 669 Oct 21, 2018

car went in for some problems got it back and now biger problems bought th car ar vw brits wabt to cancel the bay thanks eduan farrell

• Na
    Nape Manaka Sep 11, 2018

Good Day

My name is Nape Rachel Manaka, ID number [protected]. I am working at Limpopo Legislature, Lebowakgomo, Polokwane.

Kindly cancel the topup and credit insurance with immediate effect from today, for my Etios 2015 Model.

My contact number is [protected], [protected].

My email adress is [email protected]

• Dj
    DJ Strydom Aug 15, 2018

Account in the name of DJ Strydom and account number F [protected]. Please forward statements to [email protected] I also need tax certificates for year 2016 and 2017 and if available for 2018. If not able to assist me kindly contact me with instructions where to receive help.