Menu
CMG Cargo
reviews & complaints

CMG Cargo
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints
12 resolved 26 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of CMG Cargo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
3:08 pm EDT

CMG Cargo - Cargo Delayed

I have been told by their team that for us to catch the current vessel I have to speed up the packing which I did and that was last week of Feb 2022. During pick up, their agents even assured me that my boxes will reach the Phil no later than 2nd week of May. We are now on the 2nd week of July. The delay is beyond disappointing as there are perishable goods inside. I sacrificed a lot of personal things just to fill up the boxes with goods that my family will surely enjoy. I have called CMG several times and was left with empty promises. PLEASE ISSUE A FULL REFUND and BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH

Brian - [protected]

Desired outcome: Refund

4:50 pm EDT

Pick up my boxes last Nov 2021,and Jan 2022 but until now it's not yet deliverd

3:01 am EDT

CMG Cargo - Delayed and Non Responding of Update Queries

Dear CMG,

My boxes were picked up from my apartment on the 4th April 2022. I have requested for updates by trying to contact all of your listed official contact numbers and yet to no avail I got nothing. Eighty- one days (81) is over but i have no idea where my boxes are now.

Your staffs are so nice approachable when they are being contacted prior to shipment but after sale service is the worst.

Please resolve my case at the earliest.

My AWB number 62582.

V
9:39 am EDT

CMG Cargo - Delayed shipment for 7 months now

Last December 2021 we sent a package from Dubai to Phillipines, we are expecting that the package will arrive at the exact month as we always experienced it from our previous courier. Sadly in CMG courier it didn't happened, they told me that the package will arrive after 45 days . It's more than 7 months now and until now the consignee didn't receive the boxes. In this case, as a customer.. this is not acceptable!We are expecting a good service from the company and our love ones are waiting for this package to come. Therefore I am requesting CMG courier to refund the amount that we paid including the total amount of the products.

I'm expecting an immediate action for this complaint. Please do the needful.

Pls contact me on my email or number:

[protected]@gmail.com

[protected]

Sincerely

Vien Testa

Desired outcome: We want a refund from the said shipping company of the payment awe made including the amount of the product

L
10:14 am EDT

CMG Cargo - delay delivery for cargo box

pinick up nyo yung box ko ng february 17,2022 sabi nyo loading na kay minadali ko ipapick up s inyo 7box hindi biro yun para saming mga ofw pawis at pagod ang puhunan namin jan para lang makarating s pamilya namin yan taz mag 5months na gang ngaun wala parin paiba iba kayu ng consignee.. deretchahin nyo kami kung may aasahan paba kami oh wala na hindi yung ni isa s inyo walang sasagot my sasagot man eh iisa nmn ang dahilan nyo.. taz kayu pa may gana na iblock ako sa fb page nyo.. sana ilagay nyo yung mga sarili nyo sa mga ginagawa nyo samin ng malaman nyo ang hirap.. tska kung wala kami wala kayu kaya konting awa kung meron pa kayu nunh.. malayo na nga kami sa pamilya namin dudugasan nyo pa kami . kung nasa manila man ang mga box ko at hndi nyo madeliver samin magsabi kayu kami mismo kukuha dun hndi yung wala man lang kayung pakialam..sa inyo na mga binayad namin yung mga gamit lang sana kasi importante mga un..

2 comments
Jun 25, 2022 3:06 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

hello kabayan, nadeliver na ba yung box mo? pareho tayo kasi super delayed na din. mag 3 months na.

Jul 07, 2022 3:25 am EDT
Replying to comment of Rosacmg

PM me po ur waybill, im compiling list of senders as of now we reached to 149 in our list.

[protected]

11:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Box from Dubai UAE 62240 sent last Feb 2022 stil not Received CMG Cargo for a year now your telling to your Customers port Congestion it’s Imposible and your a Big SCAM

2:26 am EDT

CMG Cargo - Delay on the Delivery of my cargo boxes

I have sent 2 Televisions with original box with crate plus 2 bulilit box for Philippines. Tracking numbers are 61708 and 61709 They picked up the boxes on 29 November 2021 and told me within 30-45 it will be delivered. We are in May 13, 2022 now but my boxes haven’t delivered yet. Checked in their website tracking page as their customer service are not helpful and not replying even not answering our calls, yes our calls because even my family in Philippines are contacting them. According to their tracking Page, the box arrived in Manila port since February 2022 and on process for customs clearance but until now it’s still not cleared with customs. It’s been 6months already and they keep on rescheduling the delivery dates from March to April to May and now to June! I will be filing a complain here in UAE for this matter if this month of May and my box will not be delivered. Anyone having the same issue please contact me in my What’s app number [protected].

Desired outcome: To be delivered this month of May 2022

Update by Anne Marie Mae
Jun 20, 2022 3:24 am EDT

This issue has not been resolved yet! Til this date my balikbayan box is still on process of customs clearance. Since February 2022 until now June 20, 2022 it’s still on process of customs clearance.

C
12:39 pm EDT

CMG Cargo - Cargo box

May we ask for the status of our package, you always extend the delivery date/ ETA of the package I sent, may I know the real reason of the delay? It was picked up last November 6 here in Dubai and until now it hasn't arrived. A lot my friends also send their package in Ph and arrived after 40 to 50 days. Per checking on your website it ETA is March 16 but weve checked it again today ETA was changed until April 14. Package contains consumables and some are expired now. We are expecting it to be delivered on the month of January or Feb. If no action was made this week we will file a compain to Bureau of Customs and DTI (Department of Trade and Industry) per your office package will arrive after 55 days, it is understandble that we have problems amidst pandemic but in this situation I think we have to do something to make it clear. We will uderstand if you have informed us that it will possibly happen before you process the shipment. Seeing with other cargo companies they have delays but its not as delayed as yours. Hoping to hear a clearer advise from your end. Thank you and have a good day!.

2 comments
May 13, 2022 2:33 am EDT

Hi sis, any updates on your cargo? Did it arrived already? I have same issue and same month in November 2021 they picked up my boxes here in Al Ain and until now the status is still for customs clearance. The new schedule of delivery in their website is now moved to June 2022. Did you already file a complain? Im planning now to file a complain in Dubai. Please message me in my what’s app [protected]. Thanks

Jun 25, 2022 3:36 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello kabayan, did your family received your parcel?

Mine was picked up on the 4th of April and until now i dont have any idea on the whereabouts of my boxes. The information shown in CMG's site is the same 2 months back. I am so disappointed.

4:38 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To: CMG Cargo and Movers This is to express our disappointments and frustrations that until now we regret "Why we chose your brand"? Our 4 boxes were picked up dated August 28, 2021, and we're aware that ETA would be delayed to 60-70 days due to pandemic. Weekly/Monthly I kept on tracking our shipment but unfortunately, there were no updates after January...

6:28 am EST

CMG Cargo - Damaged TV

We took their service to ship our second hand TV with the insurance,we paid 969 AED in total ,they took it out our house last August 20,2021 and it just arrived by Feb 1,2022 and the LCD was damaged.when we took their service we declare that it's second hand but absolutely working well for nobody will gonna ship a broken appliances right?, So they agreed to take it ,but when the time of pick up they just write in the receipt that we pay for the insurance but we haven't see details about it Now that there's a problem cos it's damage they are telling we need the receipt to prove the item and it's cost,but of course it was only second hand and given by my employer so we didn't have ,now they're trying to say as long as we can't provide a receipt then there's no chance to take insurance compensation.In the first place they should have mentioned that we should have receipt of the said item before shipping just in case there's uncontrollable things happen along the way,if they are clear enough with this maybe we haven't take risk to send our TV,even it's not brand new but it still valuable it is 60' Samsung TV aside from the shipping cost .Too bad ,for all the hassles from following up until it arrives ,till there's problem ,they're not taking action to reach out to us,I am the one spending international load to call their costumer service in the Philippines.Also we are already living in Abudhabi ,we are coming all the way to Dubai to settle with them for their are not replying and picking up calls when I inform them with the issue.

Hope this company consider their negligence,and compensate to their affected costumer.

I
1:27 am EST

CMG Cargo - Worst cargo service

My box was picked up on Nov. 15, 2021 and you promised to deliver it within 60 days max. time. I was expecting it to be delivered this month at least. Last time i spoke to one of your representative she told me it was already in singapore port, but due to port congestion there will be some delay and she assured me that it will reach by Feb. 10. But then another representative notified me that expected arrival on manila port is on Feb.15 2022. Again last night when I tracked in your website, it has moved again to Feb 28. And expected to be received by consignee on April 18 2022. Those it take this much delays on delivery. This is not normal anymore... tracking number 61911.

Desired outcome: Return to sender if you still have the box in your warehouse ASAP. Don't give false hope to people.

Update by IAmNoOne
Jul 05, 2022 5:03 pm EDT

How it was resolved, when what you are giving us was false hopes and promises.. last week you told us that it will be released anytime and delivered by july. Why on your latest update last 4th of July it is still for customs clearance again? How many times and same excuses you have...

9:42 am EST

CMG Cargo - 3 boxes

We sent cargo in Feb 2021 through Edger Export & Import (Jibal Khatmain Trading ) from Oman .
We were told the cargo was sent to Philippines but is held by CMG Philippines due to some financial issues between exporter (Edger) and the shipping Agency CMG .
We are ready to pay our cargo so we can pickup in Philippines . Please see the receipt for a proof of payment.
Name .Renalyn Lavarez Sacay
Contact [protected]
Email [protected]@gmail.com

E
7:50 am EST

CMG Cargo - Balikbayan box

About my balikbayan box 60630 july 2021 I send them until now my wife did not receive it.. I already dis appointed and stress we update every now and then it seem that no respond when or whereabout my box all the goods andfoods are already expired for almost 7 months already what are they plan where or when did they deliver it its too much already

Desired outcome: Immediate deliver to iloilo

6:43 pm EST

CMG Cargo - Delayed box delivery

This is the first time that I experienced a super duper mega delayed cargo box delivery. It was collected on Nov 12, 2021 and the vessel dept was on Nov 16, 2021. Unfortunately, there were no any calls that informed me of what happened. After a lot of messages that I've tried, and they will just answered me of 'in transit'. For how long we will wait? It was supposed to be for Holidays and gifts for my loved ones. This is a big disappointment. Never again. I wish, I could return the box and choose the trusted Cargo company. 😥 I cannot accept that CMG hasn't anticipated the bulk boxes which they should be prepared every holiday seasons. This is unacceptable that until this month their reason of delayed was because of the shortage of the container. Even the tracking site was no use. 👎

Desired outcome: To receive the box ASAP

H
4:18 am EST

CMG Cargo - Kabayan cargo box-poor service

CMG Cargo company based in DUBAI, UAE is the worst cargo company that I ever tried, They collected my Kabayan box here in Abu Dhabi last quarter of July 2021, they promised to deliver the cargo within 60 days maximum, until now my package has not yet been received in the Philippines its almost 6 months.

This will be the last time I will use this service of the CMG Company and I will file a complaint in consumer protection (TAMM) UAE against them.

Please do something about it, just like how your advertisement. Hoping for your quick responds

Tracking No.:
Consignee Name:
Bibiana Cadluri
Delivery destination:
Agusan Del Sur

Desired outcome: Please update and deliver the package at the earliest

1 comment
Jan 06, 2022 6:41 pm EST

J
5:29 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CMG Cargo - International cargo to Philippines.

My package was picked up by July 2021. Whan I track my box it keeps on providing estimated date of delivery but it keeps on moving. The latest one is on 22 Nov 2021, but still my package didn't arrive! Now I'm trying to reach their customer service but to no avail! This is my first time trying with this company but I really regretted it and will never ever avail it again! Please resolve my issue! Where is my box exactly at right now?

Desired outcome: Should be delivered ASAP!!!

3:55 am EDT

CMG Cargo - About uae dubai

Hi good day
Im complaining from dubai hotline [protected] for closing the phone on my face where im asking for my box which is now 4 months to 5 months still ww haven't received it track number 60709 going cebu which is only 60 days as expected. Im complaining for bad service of ur crew or reception who answers this hotline. Binagsakan lng ako habang kausap ko sya explaining my issues and when i call back she just pick up and hang up again . Wag nmm sana bastos im ur customer from 10 yrs here first time ko ng karoon ng bastos na employee sa cmg at prob . Thank u
Alex

G
5:34 am EDT

CMG Cargo - Kabayan CARGO BOX

This CMG CARGO COMPANY based in DUBAI, UAE is the WORSTIEST CARGO COMPANY that i ever tried ... they took my (2pcs) KABAYAN BOX here in ABUDHABI last JUNE 26, 2021.. But until now still they didn't RECIEVED my BOX there in the PHILIPPINES its already 4 months This CMG COMPANY is a BIG SCAM .. when they will DELIVER my BOX... if all my consumable items there are all MESSED i will FILE a CASE in CONSUMER PROTECTION (TAMM) UAE against them...

1 comment
J
Nov 25, 2021 5:31 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same here, it is more than 4months already and their customer service contacts were not answering! Worst cargo company ever!

C
5:50 pm EDT

CMG Cargo - Service

I sent two boxes last July 1, 2021 until not it is not delivered. The food in the box already spoiled ans wasted because of this huge delay. They promised 30-45 days. It's been almost 4months. This also happened to my friend who used this service 3weeks ago. Her boxes also got delayed. I dont trust CMG cargo anymore. This will be the last time I will use this service.

7:25 am EDT

CMG Cargo - I am complaining our delayed package

On behalf of my Father Mr . Roberto B . Bermejo Jr I would like to follow up and raise a complaint about your very bad service, his box was picked up last July 05, 2020 and until now it hasn't reached the destination address he indicated which is in the Philippines. We know that there is a covid situation now and there will be a delayed on the delivery of box which we understand but I believe it took a long time for this box to reached and be received of his Family.

CMG Cargo contacts