Having problems with Saia?

Saia Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 765 7242 (Customer Service)
11465 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 400
Duluth, Idaho

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saia Customer Service. Initial Saia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saia. Discuss the issues you have had with Saia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Saia Complaints & Reviews

May 05, 2020

Saia — Delivery / service / attitude

On April 22, 2020, I purchased a desk and chair from Office Depot. It was originally supposed to arrive next...

Feb 19, 2019

Saia — business practices

I'm writing this review so that other current and potential new customers be aware of what this company...

Saia — freight delivery

I ordered an aviary from K9 Kennels, not a cheap item, and it was supposed to be delivered on a Friday.The...

SAIA LTL Motor Freight — Delivery services

When you make a large purchase and pay for delivery to your residence, you expect the delivery company to...

SAIA Trucking — Unilateral Reclassification to Charge More

I paid Echo Logistics (prepay) to ship one of my standard products under a standard code I have been using...

Saia — Freight movement

Set up freight movement from Oregon to Alberta, Canada. Started process with quotes etc. in April. Multiple...

Saia Motor FreightHorrible Service Unprofessional

I was waiting for my shipping to arrive today. I had an appointment between 12:00 pm and 5 pm. Called them at 11:30 they told me estimated time by 2:30 pm. 3 calls later it is now 511 pm. I called their operator and she told me the delivery guy "should be" here in another 30 minutes but not guaranteed as there may be accidents on the road etc. I let her know I have a guest that needs to go to the airport and that we are hungry. I asked if it is possible to call my cell when shipment arrives so we can eat. She said that this is not possible. I do not recommend anyone who values their time to do any business with this company.

Saia Motor Freight — $2300 in DAMAGES

Three (03) Color Copiers totally damaged by SAIA Motor Freight. This incident is very clear that the unit...

SaiaDo not know the meaning of customer service

SAIA was a great company about 10 years ago. That’s why I chose to work here. A few short years ago, things began to change. The Big Dogs decided to overlook the qualified, experienced workers for available manager positions in order to hire Paper Managers those with degrees but no common sense or people skills. The company is suffering greatly for it. All the sit-down meetings to hear employees comments and suggestions are a waste of time since the ideas fall on deaf ears. The supervisors, managers and salesmen do not know the meaning of customer service. Customers are unhappy and we lose more of them every day.

The ones that just don’t care jeopardize all our jobs and need to leave. Dock supervisors are more interested in clearing the docks in order to show their proficiency than handling the merchandise with at least some care to ensure no damages occur. The drivers are then just as surprised to find the damage as the customer as it is being delivered. Simple solution: Big Dogs spend some time out of the press box and get a lateral look at what’s going on.

Listen to the ones who deal with the customers face to face. Your supervisors and managers are killing us. Listen also to the customers. Good service bears more weight than pricing even in these difficult times. I still love my job. Its just harder to do it when I have to look at these people in the face while delivering damaged merchandise. I’ve been at it so long that these people have become a friend which is why they continue using us for now.

• Un
        unhappy6809 May 14, 2014

Saia cost me an additional $800 for a shipment that
        originally cost $750 simply because they did not deliver on the date scheduled
        on their tracking website. I rented a $400/day fork lift based on the delivery
        date provided in the tracking information and then had to continue the rental
        for an additional two days. When I tried to call the delivery terminal all I
        got was a fax machine. Contacted Saia customer service twice to update contact
        information but there was no follow up from Saia. Avoid using them if possible
        and be very careful if your vendor is using them. Do not trust their web site
        tracking system.

SaiaBad management

SAIA was a great company about 10 years ago. That's why I chose to work here. A few short years ago, things began to change.

The "Big Dogs" decided to overlook the qualified, experienced workers for available manager positions in order to hire "Paper Managers" - those with degrees but no common sense or people skills.

The company is suffering greatly for it. All the sit-down meetings to hear employees' comments and suggestions are a waste of time since the ideas fall on deaf ears. The supervisors, managers and salesmen do not know the meaning of customer service. Customers are unhappy and we lose more of them every day. The ones that just don't care jeopardize all our jobs and need to leave. Dock supervisors are more interested in clearing the docks in order to show their proficiency than handling the merchandise with at least some care to ensure no damages occur. The drivers are then just as surprised to find the damage as the customer as it is being delivered.

Simple solution: "Big Dogs", spend some time out of the press box and get a lateral look at what's going on. Listen to the one's who deal with the customers face to face. Your supervisors and managers are killing us. Listen also to the customers. Good service bears more weight than pricing even in these difficult times.

I still love my job. Its just harder to do it when I have to look at these people in the face while delivering damaged merchandise. I've been at it so long that these people have become friends which is why they continue using us for now.

Saia Motor Freight — Trashed material then lied about it

My shipping broker hired SAIA Motor Freight to ship a pallet of solid bamboo plywood to a customer in...

Saia — Horrible and Incompetent

This is by far the worst shipping experince i have ever had... I order a gym set from step 2 for my little...

Sautee Nacoochee

Saia Motor Freight — Terrible experience

We are a furniture retailer in Seattle, WA. Our manufacturer from CA shipped items to us and Saia showed up...