AGL Cargo / Ardian Global Express Logo

AGL Cargo / Ardian Global Express

Having problems with AGL Cargo / Ardian Global Express?

Al Khabaisi Area
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
FriClosed
Sat9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AGL Cargo / Ardian Global Express.

Complaints & Reviews

AGL Express CargoNo news of my personal cargo of 8 cbm

I had given my personal cargo of 8 cbm containing all my household for home [censored]ing from Dubai to Malaysia. It has been 3 months now but no one has any clue of the consignment. Akhil has left the company and another person Vahid is useless. He does not even reply to my messages. He has no clue about the consignment. I have decided to file a complaint in the consumer department against this company. Do not use this company for any freight requirements. Their service is horrible.

The cargo was handed over to AGL Express Cargo at Dubai warehouse on 22.06.2020
As per their instructions I transferred AED 6200/- to their account on 5th July 2020.

Till date they are not able to give me any status on my cargo nor any details.

I am fed up following up with them and calling them with international calls.

AGL Cargo / Ardian Global ExpressMy goods

My agent sent my goods to your company since march 18 up till now no update about my goods and you guys won't reply my messages either and I won't like the situation I will drag your company as scam on social media, I regret using your company. Your customer service is poor please and please I need my goods or else I will tag your company as scam

Jan 24, 2020

AGL Cargo / Ardian Global Express — package shipment

I am very dissapointed and unhappy with their integrity. When the package was picked up I was hit by surprise...

AGL Cargo / Ardian Global Expresscargo services

I have opted for cargo services. My luggage weighed 350 kgs and opted by air cargo.
      I did not receive my luggage for 6 months and I tried contacting them. I contacted Akhil,
      Basheer,
      Akil,
      Sabana,
      Navin,
      Vijay,
      and none of them had any idea about my luggage. At last, I have received after 2 months this happened because AGL Cargo gives the consignment to some random company in India. After receiving I have lost 30 kgs of my cargo and there were lots of items and even branded items. None of them had any courtesy and basic ethical standard to handle customers, rather he shouted at me and started blaming me and my country.
      After Talking to Basheer elaborately
      "he said that Indian Customs steal all the luggage. And I should sue them because Indian customs steal the luggage and that is what Indians are good at".
      There have been many people who sent their cargo by AGL have experienced the same situation and have lost their luggage.
      AGL CARGO cannot guarantee the luggage and their job is to ship from Dubai and they cant assure for remaining procedure.
      The company is responsible for losing my luggage on top of that being an Indian he blames the system of the country. He only plays the blame game.

May 06, 2018

AGL Cargo — delay in delivery

I had sent 60 Kgs of Cargo from Dubai to Delhi. I did so 21st of April I was promised that it will be...