The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wells Fargo Financial — abusive and harrassing phone calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been a long time customer of Wells Fargo having had a second mortgage and a loan at different times. They offered me a credit card which I have paid on time for 4 years. Due to an emergency, I was late with my payment. The calls started the day after the missed payment. I answered and told them I would pay on the 19th when my Social Security check posts. They laughed and told me they would call me every day. They have and I told them the same. On my 10th day past due and I called to see if I could arrange a plan as the daily 8:30 am & 5:30 pm calls 7 days a week were driving me crazy. The Rep offered me a plan where the payment would be more than the regular payment. I could not agree because I can't afford it. I am now filing complaints with any agency I can. If you have been a Wells Fargo Customer don't think they will fairly work with you if you fall behind. If you have a WF credit card get rid of it.
More Wells Fargo Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company!
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans!
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct
- Wells Fargo - harassment