Weis Marketsphoto cake

N

The displays of Photo Cakes are beautiful. I brought a photo in for my son in laws 40th bday. I picked it up today at 3pm (Nov. 11, 2017). The box did not have a viewing window so I didn't look at the cake until I got home. The photo image of the face on the cake is GREEN. The photo I submitted is a natural face..NOT GREEN. I have attached a picture of the cake. It was $28! The party is tomorrow or I would have sent it back to be redone. I am embarrassed of this cake that was supposed to be funny and sit in the middle of the table.
A full refund or a Weis store credit is totally appropriate.
I am usually very pleased with the bakery in my local Weis store in Pennsburg PA. This cake should never have been given to me.