Weis Marketscashier/horrible customer service

I was at the Millersburg Pa Weis Markets and every time I go in Allison's check out she is incredibly rude, rushy, she loses my coupons, complains cause she said she wants a break and someone called off then was complaining about the store manager Cindy. She was grumpy she was very snippy with me when I was using my credit card she said hurry up now she had people waiting in line.
Not sure why they have her on register she is very grumpy and has horrible customer service. You will lose business with her treating customers so badly.
She also said now I need to come around and made a sigh because I had water on bottom of my cart she acts like her customers are a bother
I might start going to Giant if I keep being treated so badly! I feel its unfair I pay good money in your store and then I'm treated so bad.

• Je
    JessicaC1974 Sep 14, 2018

Store #218 on several occasions that I have been in this store and have witness myself the store being busy and not enough help up front checking out. I was in this store for over an hour and witness 4 employees with in this hour of my shopping go outside at least 3 times in 1 hour how is that fair to others in store working to check out the customers and get only 1 break but these others get to go out when ever is not fair for all. Especially customers. They should have been helping the front end cashiers