Wegmans Singles American Cheese Yellow Slicesforeign materials

I went food shopping at Wegmans on 6/02/2011.
I found a foreign material in the Wegmans Singles, American Cheese, After I have used a few slices for my family I added to their Hamburger today at lunch, when I picked up one more slice for me I noticed a brownish material inside the cheese slice before I opened it. It was disgusting knowing that my husband and my son had already eaten the previous cheeses. I am going to the store to return the the cheese and a complaint. I had taken a tiny piece of the foreign material to keep with me and to send it to a Lab. I hope my family will not get sick from eating the Wegmans cheese.
I am very disappointed from Wegmans Cheese Brand. I am a regular customer, I shop there all the time, but no more.

• IronGrudge89 Jun 03, 2011

So because you had one single faulty item out of a grocery store you are going to avoid it completely? Do you really think that every single item in every single grocery store is going to be fresh? You'll be back.