Wegmans Food Markets — asking for id to buy alcohol
I' m a 50 years old man.. Last night in that store buy a 6 pack of beer and at the register inmediately was ask to show my id.. I use to be assistant store manager in the competition harris teeter and the policy was any person under 35 must show an id, what is your policy about it, because 3 days before this happen I ate at the restaurant and drinking a glass of wine and nobodu ask me for it and was offer a second glass could be for my color of skin and born in a different country was discriminated at this store?
More Wegmans Food Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Wegmans - my 86 year old father could not buy beer because he no longer drives 
- Wegmans - unprofessional security
- Wegmans - pays off employes to keep quiet 
- Wegmans Food Markets - epic fail 
- Wegmans - very poor customer service 
- Onondaga Blvd. Wegmans - customer service worker "leah"
- Wegmans - customer service of cashier 
- Wegmans Food Markets - bakery/bagels
- Wegmans - birthday cake
- Wegmans Food Markets - your store's pizza