ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wegmans Food Marketssnow removal

I have been told that wegmans really takes pride in being a good neighbor to its surrounding residents... I have complained several times about the blowing of snow into a retention pond at night... Now it hasnt snowed in 4 days yet your crew is basically in my backyard blowing snow into a retention pond at 8 at night... Its very loud my wife works nights and is finding it difficult to sleep... Ive never had a problem with wegmans until this year... You really dont seem to give a damn about the people that live by your store... What the hell is so important about blowing snow into this pond anyway... How would danny wegman like to hear loaders in his backyard all night...

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Wegmans Food Marketsprepared pizza

On Thursday 7/25/19 at approximately 7:30pm, I stopped into the Lyell ave. store to purchase a few items. One of those items was a prepared pizza. I would say that I typically eat the prepared pizzas approximately 2 nights a month. I noticed that all of the pizzas in the display appeared darker than usual and the toppings appeared to be dried out. I ended up purchasing on of the better looking pizzas which I later consumed after cooking per the instructions. The pizza was bland and dry tasting. I also had an upset stomach the next day which may just have been coincidental.

I also stopped into the Pittsford Wegmans on Saturday 7/27/19 at approximately 2:30 pm to get a few things and out of curiosity I looked at the pizzas. All of the pizzas in the display case appeared to be darker looking similar to the ones I had seen 2 days prior in the other store.

This communication is meant to inform you that you may have a problem but also that if this is the new quality of the prepared pizzas I will no longer be purchasing them because of my unsatisfactory experience.

Regards,