Menu
Home Online Scams WebWatcher doesn't provide what is advertised

WebWatcher  -  doesn't provide what is advertised

P
Author of the complaint
12:27 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm having problems with WebWatcher giving me a refund stating that when I tried the trial version I forfeit any right to a refund.

First of all they advertise you can monitor and control Facebook/MySpace. This isn't true if the computer you are monitoring uses the new Firefox browser. I was trying to monitor my 13 year old daughters computer use and she is mainly on Facebook, so I did their online chat and was told that a way around that was using the screen shots. So.. since that had worked I purchased the product. (finding out that you need to pay more if you wanted any updates they had). After I purchased the software I discovered there is a limit on screen shots. If you want more, you need to PAY for more. It also shows a limit of 1000 screenshots and I only have 171 recorded.. (?)

They misrepresented what was able to be done when I was trying out the service and now will not return my money.

More WebWatcher complaints & reviews