Webroot SecureAnywhere — buyer beware
I purchased from Bestbuy and not realizing Webroot Internet Security is "Activated at Purchase" and did not install immediately because I have other internet security program that was still active.
By the time that I decided to use Webroot, I was not able to install the program. Too bad, I won't even have a chance to try out Webroot. And for now, it does not matter whether its a good program or not, I would not buy this program, and I certainly will not recommend anyone to buy this. Its just poor business practice.
I understand business is in the business to make money. However, this feels like a rip-off.
Waste of Money.
More Webroot SecureAnywhere Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot - fraud and cheating 
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - won't honor thier 30 day guarantee 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - webroot renewal quarantine blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Antivirus - bad support, bad product 
- Webroot Spysweeper - poor technical support
- Webroot - refund for autorenewal 
- Webroot - refund 
- Webroot Spysweeper - avoid this company and its software at all costs 
- Webroot/internet Security - cannot uninstall