Wc Value Plus 888 - 833 - 7279 MNFraudulently billed my credit card!

E

Value Plus is a Discount service out of MN that various online and phone order products offer as a free trial along with their product. It is automatic. I got it from Patch Perfect Grass Seed. You are automatically registered and if you don't cancel within the trial period (30 days) you'll be billed 16.95 a month. Unfortunatlly, if you don't read the fine print carefully, you'll never notice it. I skimmed over it, and thought I had turned it down. I am canceling this service (they seem legit) and will not purcase products that tack it on in the future. I'll see if they do what they say they will - i.e. cancel it and refund the monthly fee. Call the phone number or go to www.programstop.com (should tell you something when a company has a website just for cancelations) to cancel this program.

Maria De Jesus Aburto Oct 20, 2007

I want for this company to stop the monthly charges automatically made to my ATM bank card.

Mark Bradley Oct 31, 2007

If you call this number [protected] you can cancel your membership and get the charges stopped.

Chelsea Cope Nov 10, 2007

I al so received this charge on my credit card, and I tried to call the number and it is apparently not open today, they told me to go to a website, but I tried the website and it doesn't exist...

• Hu
    Hubert Bingham Nov 12, 2007

Complaint same as above.. Had no problem on phone... answered as "Membership Services" Stated that membership was in Hotels, gas Staions, restaurants etc. Promptly said would remove charge
    this is nothing but a scam.. plain and simple. The lady gave me an address (PO Box) in Mn. but I didn't write it down... We shall see if taken off.

• Al
    alfonso futch Sep 02, 2008

order patch perfect on july 21/2008 it arrived at post office july 29/2008 i sent it back on august 13/2008 i have been calling trying to get my money back still have not got my money back thank you alfonso futch

• Gr
    gretchy323 Nov 26, 2009

I never made any authorization for this company and never heard of them