Waypoint HomesOverall lousy customer service, poor response, only responds when it benefits them...

A

The same weekend I moved into the house I am currently renting from Waypoint Homes, I had a major water leak in my bathroom. I called immediately and put in a maintenance work request. No one even acknowledged me until early the next week. The water ran into my closet; soaked several moving boxes. They finally got this issued resolved. I sent an email to my "property manager" asking if I could be compensated for my dry cleaning bill from clothing that got soaked because of leak. No one ever acknowledged my email. A few months later, I put in a work request to have florescent light in bedroom closet changed. I specifically asked if I would be charged; Again I got not response after being told by the maintenance phone person that someone would call me back on the charge issue.. Again no response from anyone. Almost two months later I get a bill, a major blow off when I asked about the "no response" to my issues and then was told that my rent would not be accepted until bill is paid. I am so disgusted with Waypoint homes; it is the absolute worst company that I have ever rented from and I hope anyone considering using this company thinks long and hard before moving forward. Waypoint Homes sucks... Unprofessional and could care less about its renters. Once you're in don't even think about getting assistance without a bunch of run-around and getting totally "HOSED"
in the end.