[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — recycling not picked up
My recycling was scheduled to be picked up by Waste Management on 8/2 so I put it out at 6pm on 8/1. To date, it STILL has not been picked up. (Today is 8/19) I have called five or six times and emailed them. They have already been paid. I don't understand what the issue is! Several employees have said they would see to it that the problem is resolved but nothing has been done. I am cancelling my "service". I have the number saved in my phone as Waste MISMANAGEMENT. Totally unacceptable! I would rather drive to the dump than put up with this any longer.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans
- Waste Management - contract renewal