Waste Management [WM]Dumpster service

M Nov 07, 2020

You wrote a review for Waste Management 16 hours ago
1.0 star rating11/6/2020
I am a new customer and I am extremely disappointed with the service and treatment I have received. I saw the CEO on Undercover Boss and he seemed to genuinely care about the business. That is why I decided to go with WM when I needed a new service for my office building.
I signed a contract on 10/7/2020 to set up weekly dumpster service to begin on 10/30. On 10/30 I received a call they were out of dumpsters and I would receive it on 11/2. On 11/2 I received an email with a picture of the delivery of the dumpster. The problem was they delivered it to an incorrect address. It was sent to the wrong city. I immediately called and talked to a customer service rep named Michael. He said they would have it resolved immediately. No call back.
I then called and emailed my sales rep Reyna and gave her the correct address information. She emailed me back Tuesday morning with a picture of my building and asked where to locate the dumpster. See the email below. I then never heard back or received the dumpster.
It is now Friday and I still do not have my dumpster. I have been calling multiple times daily and getting nowhere. Also never received a call back from anyone. I have talked to several customer service reps. They are friendly and polite, take down the info and I then never hear from them.
I spent over 2 hours on the phone just yesterday and still no dumpster today. I talked to a supervisor named Roosevelt. He appears to be trying to help, but is also ineffective.
I am at the end of my patience. Actually way past that point. I have an office building with bags of garbage piling up. Squirrels are now tearing into it. Your company's inability to deliver as promised is creating huge problems for me and I now have to hire a clean up crew. I need a dumpster a week ago!
After talking to Reyna at noon time she told me the soonest we can get a container is Monday. That is not acceptable. Due to your companies inability to meet the terms of the agreement and deliver service starting on 10/30 I have cancelled my contract.

I have never received a call or apology from management. They just keep collecting their paycheck and don't care. Below is the inept sales reps contact info.
Reyna Bojorquez Environmental Solutions Specialist Corporate Sales…

RESOLVED

• Waste Management [WM]'s response · Nov 10, 2020

Max we certainly like to take take a closer look at your concern. Please email your complete service address along with a copy of your post to [email protected] subject line Complaints Board, and we will start working on this immediately.^oj