Waste Management [WM]Camera tracking in monterey county not reliable by address gps

W Feb 10, 2021

Incidents reported to my account from neighboring photos and video, WM will not admit to the flaws. Even the drivers who say they have no authority over the cameras in the trucks they drive, to the regional mgr of WM who has to pen white house numbers on the cans because the serial numbers imprinted on the cans are not used, to saying not able to remove from online account, no case numbers assigned with repeated emails, phone calls, as well as in person visits with verbal responses that Im not charged but wont give me a written response, clearly shows intent in my opinion to hurt our poor community with fees and fines that distort the fact you rolled out the camera system with one way accountability. Ok for thee but not for me. You have distorted the facts to the Franchise agreements in my opinion and if not resolved to fix this, I will take it to City Councils of every city in your service and show the photos and the evidence. I proved my case to the Regional and to WM since Jan 5th. Even Texas WM saw the error from the photos to the address but no call or email yet only verbal.

RESOLVED

I feel at this point Texas has responded and I will give credit to Texas WM for getting this to a reasonable step. Its my only reason for submitting resolved. There are a few things to sort out but I will not keep this on since they did respond in writing.

• Updated by WMneedyourhelp · Feb 18, 2021

There is a written response to problems with wrong addresses on the gps camera system and it involves writing the house address on the cans top and sides. I would always get them to approve this anyways but there is a guide to address smart truck issues. Thats all I will say. I have put this to rest since I am told in writing they have corrected the problem and I will not be fined. Always call them and get the names and log your times. Take pictures of as backup.