The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Washington Gas — completely frustrating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Their customer service menu over the phone in one word: frustrating. If you want the urge to shoot yourself in the head, then by all means, call it. I called, went through the menu, finally got a rep, then he gives me another number to call for my address. Called it, got a menu that didn't have anything about what I needed, finally dialled zero for "gas emergencies". The girl told me I had to wait till the menu repeated 3 times, and then dial a 4 (not offered in the menu)! Then I get directed back to the original number I called the first time. Finally got someone who said that I would have to go to the walk-in department to start new service (mind you, the walk-in dept. is in the middle of D.C. during business hours), in order to confirm my identity and start new service. I suggested I just fax a copy of my request and my id's, and she said "yes, sure" like it was always an option. Why didn't they tell me that when they denied my original on-line request to start a new service on account of needing a copy of my id's???? Ridiculous.
More Washington Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Gas - awful company
- Washington Gas - gave my account away
- Washington Gas - be careful with their &estimated& billing
- Washington Gas - billing
- Washington Gas - vandalism, billing, lying
- Washington Gas - disconnected service wrongfully
- washingtongas.com - cut off gas without notice!
- Washington Gas - awful customer service
- Washington Gas - takes 3 appointments to turn gas on
- Washington Gas - washington gas bill