Walmart Supercentertreatment from a walmart store

K Jun 03, 2019

I was in Walmart in liberty, texas on sunday april 21, 2019 and was asked by manager to leave store and reason given was customers apparently were complaining to her that they was not comfortable with me or what I was doing. was not bothering anybody and said nothing to anybody. on sunday jan 27, 2019 I was driving thru parking lot looking for a place to park didn't find one so decided to leave and next thing I know a cop pulls me over and I asked him what was I being pulled over for and he said somebody called in and said I was driving thru parking lot with no clothes and he saw that that wasent true and they had thefts in that store and was concerned well I am not a theif. he ran my license plate and driver license and seen I have nothing on me and said have a good day and safe trip. I realize he was just doing his job. he not the problem its whoever made the call. I reported this to Walmart headquarters and later received a call from this store and a lady named rachael who works there said it was not an employee that called it must have been a customer. it most likely was. one time I saw a lady pull up behind my truck and it looked like she was getting my license plate for what I don't know but I don't appreciate it. I have a relative in hospital in critical condition and don't need to harassment from these customers. upset enough. I am tired of being called in on and reported by their customers. and will report any person I catch nosing around my truck. will press charges if needed but really don't want to get involved with that.

• Ki
    kidcoIe99 Jun 04, 2019

they lied they said i was naked and asking little girls to feel me. but everyone is lying everyone is against me no on ewas ther.