Walmart Stores — capital one mastercard
Recently Capital One took over from GE Synchrony Bank. I was a loyal cardholder for many years and ALWAYS paid the balance on the 3rd of each month. I paid the balance of $75.80 on 10/03/2019. Capital One changed the account number (went from the last four digits of 2638 to 3231). They then said my balance was due on 10/19/19. I paid the full amount thinking that I would end up with a credit of $75.80. Now I see Capital One did not credit the payment made to 2638.
I have spent countless hours between Synchrony Bank, PayBill and Capital One. If and when this is resolved, I am going to close the Capital One Walmart Card out!
Walmart needs to look into Capital One. They definitely are going to lose customers such as myself. I will be submitting a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in the near future. Also, the BBB and all facets of Social Media! Walmart made a big mistake letting Capital One take out the credit card operation!
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart - falsely arrest 
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart! 
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock 
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!