Walmart Storescapital one mastercard

J Oct 26, 2019 Review updated:

Recently Capital One took over from GE Synchrony Bank. I was a loyal cardholder for many years and ALWAYS paid the balance on the 3rd of each month. I paid the balance of $75.80 on 10/03/2019. Capital One changed the account number (went from the last four digits of 2638 to 3231). They then said my balance was due on 10/19/19. I paid the full amount thinking that I would end up with a credit of $75.80. Now I see Capital One did not credit the payment made to 2638.

I have spent countless hours between Synchrony Bank, PayBill and Capital One. If and when this is resolved, I am going to close the Capital One Walmart Card out!

Walmart needs to look into Capital One. They definitely are going to lose customers such as myself. I will be submitting a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in the near future. Also, the BBB and all facets of Social Media! Walmart made a big mistake letting Capital One take out the credit card operation!

• 2
      Nov 06, 2019

Same here, I really don't like Capita lone Walmart card! My Synchrony Bank card was always organized and kept me up to date on everything. I canceled a Capital One money market account months ago and when Walmart changed my account to Capital One it was a mess because I had an old account...I want Synchrony BACK if not I will cancel my account also!