Walmartinsufficient funds on debit card

F

I called NetSpend on 5/5/2017 and reported that I tried to pay a bill from the card ending in 5483 on 5/5/2017 and it declined. I put a debit load of $100.00 on the card at Walmart and they charged me $103.74, which was tax on the loading. I had a remaining balance of $16.00 and some change on this card ending in 5483. I tried to call the company number they gave me, but there was no answer. Customer Service said that the transaction was done at 12:00 midnight. I told them I was at home in my bed at that time of night. I need to pay this bill right now; if I don't, my service is going to be interrupted. I do not have anymore money, I have sent a copy if this receipt . Thank you!

insufficient funds on debit card

• Br
    Brian Zilem May 15, 2017

Dear Falisha, We see you had some concerns regarding a charge that was made on your account. We would be happy to review your account history to assist you regarding this charge that was made. Please contact us at [email protected] so we may further assist you.
    NetSpend