Walmart #5174 — battery purchased
On 9-19-08 my family and I were at walmart #5174 shopping, me and my son went to the automotive section to find a battery for his atv, I looked up the stock number of the battery we needed and told my son to get it off the shelf because I am handicapped and could not reach it from a motorized cart, my son, whom is 11years old, reached and got a battery from the section marked with the stock number we needed and carried it to the check out counter, he also placed our old battery on the counter for our core return fee, i paid the lady and afer our shooping was done we left. I didnt have achance to install the battery in the atv until 9-20-08. I unpackaged the battery, still beleaviing it was the right battery, installed the acid in the battery and attempted to place the battery in the battery compartment and noticed the battery would not fit because it was to big. I returned to the same store to try to swap it for the right one, the associate on duty said that they could not take it back because I had installed the acid, I esxplained what happened and she still said she could not except it. I ask to speak to a manager and she called one, when he arrived I explained what happened and he basicallytold me the same thing, that they could not take it back with the acid in it. so I said to him, I am stuck with a battery I cant use and he said yes. So here I am with no old battery and out $41.68 and a battery I can' use. I think this is pitiful, I am disabled, on SSI, and dont have alot of money to spend on things I dont need. Like I said it was a honest mistake and now I have a battery that I cant use and my old battery I could use for core refund is gone. I hope you can help me. Thank you,
More Walmart #5174 Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!