The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wal-mart/dyson Vacum — buyer beware
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My mother bought me a $399- Dyson vacum the other day at my local Wal-mart ( bless her heart)but i myself had recently bought a new vacum. Mom gave me receipt to return if i wanted to which i figured i hadn't even opened box so i'd go return it and get much needed groceries. At customer service desk i was told that you can't return Dyson vacums even if you have receipt . I said shouldn't that be posted some where because as someone spending that kind of money i would of taken that into consideration before i purchased it.I was then told that it was posted somewhere on the outside of box yet i couldn't see it and the manager couldn't either then she said " well i know for sure its on the literature INSIDE THE BOX" well lady most people don't open the box to read the literature untill after the made the purchase and take it home! by then your in the perdicament i am in NOW. So buyer of Dyson beware you can not return them to the store of purchase.
More Wal-mart/dyson Vacum Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!