Waffle Housesorry service and food

S Dec 08, 2018

My wife and i stopped at the waffle House in kernersville nc store number 245. All the waitress wnated to do is complain because she had to work the weekend by herself to everybody and when the waitress finally took our order she waited to tell the cook because all the cook wanted to do is strighten up. we sat there for 40 minutes before we got our food and when we did my wife ordered a bacon and cheese chicken sandwich and i told the waitress to leave the cheese off the sandwich and when she got her sandwich they had left the bacon off the sandwich and when i metioned it to the waitress and said i thought you ment bacon also. The lettuce wasd not washed off or anything. of all the waffle house me and my wife ate at the has to the worst one and also they had the trash can right beside the booth me and my wife were sitting in. the waitress also complained because she had to clean the mess off the tables when people left. The waitress needs to find another job because people who eat there sure dont want to hear her complain about job.My wife and started to get up and walk out and i wished we had now but one thing we will never eat at that waffle house again.