Vonsturkey dinners

Y Nov 23, 2017 Review updated:

About a week before Thanksgiving my wife purchased a fully cooked turkey with all the trimmings for $49.99. She was told to pick to pick it up about 2PM and it would only take 2 hours to warm in the oven. when we got it home and opened it up we realized it was still frozen. We called Vons and was told all the defrosted turkeys were given out and that was all they had. I took it back and got a refund but it ruined our Thanksgiving for us and our guests.
Very poor management in the deli dept.

• P
      Nov 24, 2017

It's unfortunate that the turkey was still frozen. There isn't anything else they can do for you besides your refund though.

• C
      Nov 29, 2017

I can’t believe I’m actually writing a testimony. Thanks to Dr. Twaha! What a valley my family has been through. My husband said he was done, he said he wanted a divorce. There was another woman who once told me she will do anything to have my man by her side; he said he was miserable with me. I wanted to run away and disappear at first, but something stopped me in my tracks. I had the desire in my heart to stand for my marriage and then I came across Dr. Twaha website. Thank God for Dr. Twaha! I was told from various places that I officially had an ‘out’ from my marriage, but I didn’t want out. I felt the tug of my marriage vows and knew this whole situation was bigger than me. I praise God that I didn’t submit to my hurt and emotions. The circumstances were horrible. The pain I experienced was so deep, it was physical. My faith when I came across Dr. Twaha was solid. I had this strong trust in him. There are still real powerful and honest people on the net. Now my family is a living breathing example!” (You can contact Dr. Twaha on his email [protected]@dr.com or visit his website at www.twahamiraclecenter.webs.com his WhatsApp: +[protected]