Vons — customer service
I came into the store wanting to use their western union because I had already came in there to buy some groceries previously. Well when I came back from unloading the car everyone was on a register and it took managers to all of a sudden say that the machine was done and I would have to go somewhere else down the street. It bothered me because they couldn't take the time to help me but had time to step away from the register and tell me to go somewhere else! It was unappropriate the way they handled this situation when I overheard one of the managers say to the other there is on one at the service desk and assume that the machine was broken!
More Vons Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Von's - poor service & long lines - reseda @ nordhoff in northridge
- Vons - employee rudeness 
- Vons - service working with you.
- Vons - selling outdated food & rudeness 
- Vons - big rig
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - thefts in parking lot - 535 n. mckinley, corona, ca