Vodafone — vodafone playing fraud with india
This company is a real fraud. In the last six months they have tried to cheat me of my money several times.
1. I had asked them to put my number in "Safe Custody" scheme for 3 months (because I had to leave for the US), whereby I was supposed to pay them 99 Rs rental for temporary suspension of my number for 3 months but retaining the number so that I can reactivate the number after 3 months. But Vodafone thought it to be a right opportunity to cheat me and they promptly resumed my services after I left the country and started billing me. I monitor my account over the internet on a regular basis, so I caught their fraud in 2 days and e-mailed them. But they did not respond to my e-mails anymore. Only auto acknowledgements were received. I am going to lodge a case against the company for playing fraud with me, and will use all my e-mails and their auto acknowledgements as my evidences. Even the nodal officer and apellate officer are not replying to the e-mails sent out to them.
2. In addition to the above, some time back they tried to harrass me by activating caller tunes without any request. When I enquired about this their nonsense executives told me that there is no way they can enable caller tunes without request. Then the real trick. Because of an unwanted caller tune, the customer sends out a deactivation SMS for which they are charged 15 Rupees. Many persons tend to ignore this amount becasue they do not monitor their bills much. Maybe only 20 % of people monitor this. Rest don't. That means Vodafone manages to dupe lakhs of people of 15 rupees every month. Imagine the illegal profit they make out of customers hard-earned money. Request all of you to lodge public interest litigations in this regard. These foreign companies should not be allowed to come to India and cheat Indian public this way. They cannot do anything like this in USA or Europe, becuase that would cost them millions of dollars as fine. They can afford to do such corruption in India because of government support in the corruption activities. Please, for god sake, do not spare these corporate cheaters. Let us show them what Indian Law can do to them.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time
- Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service!
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk