Having problems with Vodafone Group?

Vodafone Group Customer Service Contacts

+44 163 533 251 (United Kingdom & International)
+61 426 320 000 (Australia)
+64 93 552 007 (New Zealand)
Vodafone House, The Connection
Newbury, England, Berkshire
United Kingdom - RG142FN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodafone Group Customer Service. Initial Vodafone Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodafone Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodafone Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodafone Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 03, 2021

Vodafone Idea Limited — Forced charges for vas caller tunes

I have a Mobile number [protected]. This is a Pre-paid service of Vodafone (now Vodafone Idea Limited). A...

Dec 18, 2020

Vodafone Group — Overcharged me for products I never ordered - cancellation a nightmare

I have used vodafone for several years, and started having problems this year when I added internet to my...

Vodafone GroupPoor network signal in our locality

We are facing severe problems related to voice calls in our locality, we have around 25-30 sim cards of vodafone idea in our society and we have been complaining repeatedly but to no avail, we are facing financial losses due to poor network. Vodafone company executives have promised for a site visit by engineers, but over a month there's no site visit, we all are not able to communicate for our personal, social & professional requirement and are facing stress due to this.

Jul 23, 2020

Vodafone Group — Service

I am client of a Vadofone Spain, my phone number +[protected] and +[protected]. In 27th of January 2020 I...

Vodafone GroupPoor signal quality.

Hello, My name is Rohit Goyal. I have recently connected to vodafone India network, truth be old I am satisfied with my network's calling capability and internet but it works excellent at my work place but not in my home. I live near Bhatagaon and the network is so poor that I even get No Service. I do not have any idea why is that because I believe Vodafone is way better than Jio and Airtel. It is a request to help your valuable users because I use Vodafone RedX plan and it is expensive.

Jun 29, 2020

Vodafone Group — Network problem

सर मैं पूर्वी उत्तर प्रदेश के जनपद बलरामपुर का रहने वाला हूं मेरे गांव का नाम दुल्हापुर हनुमंत नगर है जोकि...

Vodafone GroupIncoming call and msg

Hi,
      My name ramesh mo no Vodafone [protected]
      I'm facing problems 26 may
      I'm not received any calls and msg
      I change my sim card and headset
      6 time complent in store
      And Daly call customer care no . Every day same reply 24 hrs your comlant resolve ho jayegi
      But no

Vodafone Groupnetwork problem

The Vodafone network service in Meghalaya Khliehriat used to disappear after every cutoff of electricity and sometimes the network appear after two three days. We the Vodafone user are facing lot of problems so it is our request to the Vodafone network company to fix the problem of this issue. We'll be grateful and thankful if this issue will be fix soon.

Vodafone Groupdata service

I am on vodafone postpaid plan. But, due to poor internet connection, I am unable to use the data services on my mobile. The internet speed is good only at midnight whereas rest of the day, the internet quality is so poor that, it takes a lot of time to even download a picture.

All this was working fine for me because most of the day time, I used to be at my work location where the internet used to work properly.

But, now due to covid-19 pandemic, I am working from home and I feel the amount I am paying is too much for the services I am getting.

I have been complaining the issue from the very long time, but it is still unresolved.

My email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
          Contact No : [protected]

Vodafone GroupSignal problem

Vodafone signals quality is very poor.. Data speed is very very... Poor...
            Daytime suddenly average speed next suddenly low.. Night average data speed..
            Vodafone signal action is very disgusting

Vodafone GroupPoor internet connection

With due respect, I am writing this letter to inform you that the internet connection in my area is down from the last few days. I am a university student and since we are stuck in such a pandemic situation, we have to work from home. The unwanted obstruction posing lots of inconveniences and hardships for us.
              It would be highly appreciated if you resolve my issue at the earliest. Thank you.

Regards,

Humaid Mustafa Alvi
              Kakori, Lucknow
              +91-[protected], +91-[protected].

Vodafone GroupInternet service

I've recharged my number [protected] at 28 March 2020 @ 1.30 p.m. IST with ₹399 unlimited pack. I am Able to call but I am not able to use my internet. Network bar is showing 5 bars there's no issue regarding call service but there's no arrows shown when I open my internet. I need internet to do some important work. Do something as fast as you can otherwise I would take some necessary action against you.
                I need quick service!
                Please respond!
                Thank you.

Internet service

Vodafone GroupHello Team, Due to covid situation we are working from home and we have very bad signal , we only get the network connection at night otherwise no

Hello Team, Due to covid situation we are working From home and we hardly get any network 3G/4G in the morning. We only get network during nights, please do something and help the citizens of India stay Home peacefully, without proper internet connection we cannot work and that would risk losing our jobs please help
                  Address as below
                  Bangalore rural are-Devanahalli
                  Maralubagilu

Mar 24, 2020

Vodafone Group — Internet not working at all since the last recharge

I have a three month plan of which two months are remaining but my net is not working at all even making...

Vodafone GroupWorst service of Vodafone

Worst service of Vodafone

I have been using vodafone n suffiring through a lot network problem n i have made complaints number of time but nothing yet happened in my favor, so im seriously irritated with the vodafone network.
                    So if the company can help its customer then please help this problem out im suffering with it from past few months.

I had already message for port But Vodafone has stopped my UPC code what's the reason for stopping my UPC code

Pratik Vaishnani
                    MOB-[protected]

Vodafone GroupThe network shifts from 4g to 2g all the time and network unavailability is frequent

I am residing in the town of Biswanath Charali, Assam. Three months ago, the network worked well although there was network unavailability for some mins in the day, it wasn't as frequent as it is on this day. Also the network changes from 4g to 2g very frequently which makes it impossible to browse the internet for some important work. The problem is not with my phone but everyone having a Vodafone sim here is facing this problem. Look into this matter and fix it as soon as possible. It's been 4 weeks that the network is so poor.

Vodafone Group10 days

Please Vodafone 4g network problems complaint

Vodafone Groupno signal

dear concern
                          we are use vodafone numbers approx 5yrs but we are facing network problem in my house and officewe are requested to kindly solve our issue as soon as possible..

mob no [protected]
                          mob no [protected]

Vodafone GroupNetworking problem

Dear sir
                            Ar rounding my office area there is a so much networking problem of vodafone network..so please solve priority basis.

please do the needful of my massage

Manoj Bapodariya
                            [protected]

Vodafone Groupautomatically putting on daily roaming bundle when I did not want it

On my last factura I was charged 5 x15€ for Tarifa de Viaje Mundo for receiving calls and making whilst I was in kenya. I did not ask to be put on this tariff. I wanted to pay the out of bundle prices of

Realizadas
                              1, 69€/min + 1, 21€ de establecimiendo de llamada (IVA incluido)

You automatically put me on the Viaje Mundo tarif because it was more money for you. I did not ask for it. I make only a few calls and no data roaming because I thought I was out of any bundle tariff. I have made a complaint and you will not return my money. So I want to ask for your legal department so I am going to make a claim against you. I want to cancel my contract with Vodafone because you stole my money. I will pay for the phone I bought but I cancel everything else. Please advise me of your legal department details.

Mark Comer