Vodacom — vodacom ignore emails
My VVM (Visual Voicemail) has been deleted for the third time now and Vodacom cannot give me any reasons. In 2013 they admitted by email that this was as a result of a "...date networking issue..." but now they are refusing to reply. I had to remind them of this fact now and since then they just ignore my emails.
Unfortunately for them, I will continue to name and shame them as they are only interested in receiving their money and nothing else !
Pathetic for such a corporate. Be very aware of VVM, Vodacom can delete your messages even if they advise contrary.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience
- Vodacom - bad service
- Vodacom - elite mobile
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!!
- Vodacom - data usage
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling