Vodacomvodacom fibre

R Nov 20, 2017

To whom it may concern,

I have received the November 2017 fibre statement for our new account from Vodacom and it needs to be corrected.

Vodacom has ignored my request and no communication has been received.

Please contact for the legal letter, emails, and the Vodacom statement. See below 3 issues that need to be corrected by Vodacom:
1. Monthly fee:
You will notice that the monthly fee is R876.32 however on the 21 July 2017 you stated, "Customers who have signed 24-month contracts with Evotel will see out the remainder of the contract term before being taken over by Vodacom." This was reconfirmed on the 28th of July by VODACOM REPRESENTATIVE 1, "For existing Evotel 24 Month Contract clients - Vodacom will honour the remainder of that contract. When your Evotel 24-Month Contract lapses you will then have to choose a Vodacom Fibre Broadband price plan available at the time." And again this was confirmed on the 31st of July by VODACOM REPRESENTATIVE 2, " Yes, Nothing will change up until your 24-month contract lapses, we just you to fill in your details on the application form in order for Vodacom to load you in our system to honour your evotel contract."
Due to these confirmations, my account must be correct to the original amount of R674 p.m. Correct this monthly fee or I will seek a legal opinion. Should you require the emails/confirmations please advise and these will be sent through to you.

2. Address:
The second issue is the address that is reflected in the statement. My FICA was sent through on the 10th of August 2017 and receipt was confirmed by you on the 10th of August 2017 at 3:18pm. Please correct the address.

3. Discount:
Then the discount of 40% for November must be on my original amount of R674 and not R876.32, as it was indicated that the discount will come off my monthly fee. And since Vodacom is honouring the contract from EvoTel this discount must be on the R674. Correct the November fee to R404.40.

If the above is not corrected or I have not received communication by close of business on Monday the 13th of November, I will seek legal opinions and begin drafting the social media campaign.

Vodacom has ignored me and has not contacted me at all. Please advise how to proceed.