Vivere Salonkeratin treatment

Q

I had my treatment March 19, 2017 by the Stylist Francis. I just came back to Philippines for short visit informed the Stylist I need some treatment for my hair since I’m going out the country very soon again. I let him decide whatever it needed for my hair because I do believe that stylist knows better than me and I paid like PHP 7000. But to my disappointment it went so bad. I don’t want to run anything about it I just don’t want any people to experience what happened to me.