Vitamin Worldfalse advertising and rudeness of salesperson

E

I have been a loyal customer and have had great experience. But not on May 20. I stopped at your Willowbrorok Mall store #3653 in Houston to buy probiotic10. Seeing the BOGO Free tag on the product, I picked up 2 bottles of the Probiotic10. David was the sales person and he was training a younger lady at the register. The total was $9.99. When I tried to ask him why not the $7.99 for members, he says, "you are going to ask me that question, really". I showed him the price tag on the shelf and along the way to the shelf, he made a remark to the trainee that I was disputing a $2.00 difference. I showed him the BOGO FREE label and he says that the advertising is wring and it should be $9.99 since it is BOGO item, and not $7.99. I told him that I am a member and before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted me to ask me, "do you want it?" in a rude manner.
I paid for the product. I could have gone to GNC but I am a member at Vitamin World and expected better service and explanation. I have never met David before. My previous experience has been with Anthony and he is awesome. I have attached my receipt and the sale label on the shelf.
I will not go back there if David is working.
I can be reached at [protected].

false advertising and rudeness of salesperson