Having problems with Vitamin World?

Vitamin World reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 29, 2009. The latest review customer service with exchange policy was posted on Oct 2, 2017. The latest complaint awful experience was resolved on Apr 29, 2009. Vitamin World has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. Vitamin World has resolved 1 complaints.

Vitamin World Customer Service Contacts

4320 Veterans Memorial Highway
Holbrook, New York
United States - 11741-9002
Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vitamin World Customer Service. Initial Vitamin World complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vitamin World above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vitamin World. Discuss the issues you have had with Vitamin World and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vitamin World Complaints & Reviews

Vitamin Worldcustomer service with exchange policy

Today I spoke with vitamin world over the phone. I purchase all the time online and I have also shopped in the queens center mall store in New York. I have 1 item I purchase online that I need to exchange because I bought it as a mistake. I am not returning I am exchanging a bottle of pills that are not the right milligrams. After visiting queens center mall, the store is gone. The closest locations are pretty far now. I called and spoke to a representative named john and he told me I would have to ship the product and pay shipping then place a new order on the product I want and also pay shipping. He also explained to me that I would not be able to exchange purchases online in store. I was not aware of the poor exchange policy vitamin world has. This interaction has left me with a negative experience and I am writing a letter to headquarters. I suggested to many friends and family this company, I would purchase frequently and stock up, lesson learned, vitamin world in store and online, not the same and for online purchases, if you make a mistake as I did and purchase the incorrect item, you must pay shipping to return then repurchase the correct item and pay shipping as well.

Vitamin World — false advertising and rudeness of salesperson

I have been a loyal customer and have had great experience. But not on May 20. I stopped at your Willowbrorok...

Vitamin Worldunprofessional

I have purchased three bottles of vitamins from Vitamin World company and received only two bottles. Their customer service rep said that these two were the only in stock and promised I'll get a refund for the third bottle.
    Unfortunately the did not keep their promise. Every time I contacted Vitamin World they said they remember and I don't need to remind them. Waited patiently but in the end I just gave up. I'm extremely disappointed with Vitamin World!!

Vitamin World — awful experience

I bought $300 worth of supplements from Vitamin World & had a membership with them for 10 years. They had a...