SupplementWarehouse.com Logo

SupplementWarehouse.com

Having problems with SupplementWarehouse.com?

7110 West Greenfield Avenue
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Cheap service. They cancelled my order

Very strange warehouse. I ordered from them only once and will not do that again. I placed my order with Supplement Warehouse and never received it. Delivery was taking way too long and I tried to reach them so many times but they never replied. About two-three weeks later I received my money back. My order was cancelled for no reason and no one ever bothered to tell me what really happened. I'm very disappointed, there is no way to contact customer service. I bought from them because of their super cheap prices, but now I think that only their prices are cheap - their service is the same. Avoid.

Do not order from this company, they screw you over

Do not order from this company. They screw you over. I ordered a suppliment called Super Test that they listed for $50. I asked them to price match Vitacost.com price of $29. Both companies sell the same suppliment. Suppliment Warehouse would not honor the price match, stating the two suppliments were sold by different companies. I argrued they were from the same company and even faxed them a copy of a letter from the owner of both companies stating UltraLabs and Beast Sports Nutrition are the same company. Suppliment Warehouse told me if they couldnt price match they would contact me before charging anything to get approval. They did not. Instead they unauthorized charged me $73.88. When contacted them about the unauthorized charge I was told I could either accept what they charged me or cancel the order for an immediate refund back onto my debit card. After 3 conversations with their customer service over the past 5 days about my refund I am still waiting for my money.

Scam artists

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE!! This place is horrible. I ordered some supplements from here and received them. But thats where the good news ends. After that I noticed multiple unauthorized transactions on my card one for $1880, $600, and few other small ones. Thankfully my bank noticed that they were fraudulent charges and caught them. I checked back on my bank statement and realized the ONLY place that I used my card and not paypal was this place. I also googled it and many others have had the same thing happen to them. That is horrible business practice and the company should be punished by law.

johannavaldez Aug 13, 2009

I ordered 2 boxes of Rapid Slim sx and i never got a confirmation number sent ot my email nor did i ever get the pills. i want my money back or my 2 order or rapid slim sx that i ordered and i already payed for them with my american express card.

• Fi
    fireman8 Apr 27, 2010

Do not order supplements from SUPPLEMENT WAREHOUSE unless you are ok with your identity being stolen. 3x in 3 months all after orders to SUPPLEMENT WAREHOUSE, this last time I ordered April 10 and the charges to iTunes started showing up April 21 and I caught it on April 26 after they had charged $2300 to iTunes. They have good prices but this will happen to you if you do business with them.

• Al
    Alex May 18, 2010

We had this happen, not once, but TWICE!!! Fraud charges appeared on my account after using their website and my bank was kind enough to red flag it and call me. No longer will use them for supplements. I was a happy customer the first time, even though the shipping charges were outrageous. After the initial incident, my husband thought it was a one time issue and used his brand new account to make another attempt, to no avail. It happened again and we are still trying to deal with the aftermath. After fraud on both of my bank accounts, I will no longer use or refer anyone to their site!

• Ra
    Rageof4wa May 19, 2010

I second that. I ordered something from their site and the same day I started to get fraudulent charges. This also happened to me twice. I used to order all the time and never had a problem. I think they got hacked and have no idea.

• Ra
    Ray of Freaking Sunshine Jun 01, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Twice in 3 months!!! I will NEVER order from them again. Now I am getting emails from other websites stating that my "purchase has been declined due to invalid credit card" Duh! The credit card has been cancelled for months and some idiot is still out there trying to use it. But I am getting the emails!!! I have spent HOURS clearing this up. I am pissed!

• Gi
    Giudici21 Apr 30, 2011

I bought some protein powder and energy drinks from them and paid with a credit card on 4/16/2011. On 4/19/2011, someone was trying to make purchases with my card. My Credit Union called me and told me that they had detected fraudulent purchases with my card and asked me to confirm a charge. I hadn't made the charge and they canceled my card. Now I have to wait for my new card and then spend my day setting up all of my accounts to it that are on Auto-Bill. Do not buy from these ###!

Credit Card Fraud

I read all the reviews about supplementwarehouse.com and I clearly saw a disproportionate number of reviews from people claiming their credit card numbers had been stolen after buying from them. But, I was naive and chose to look at the other reviews which seemed to be ok. I also couldn't resist the unusually low prices on some of their products (maybe the prices should have been a red flag). I ordered from them a couple of times without incident. Then, it happened. My credit card was used fraudulently after another purchase from them. I know exactly where I use my credit card and all my purchases are not risky at all, with the exception of these guys. I keep the card very secure. I'm very computer savvy and know I didn't leak it by accident any other way. Although I could never prove it in a court of law, I'm 100% sure they leaked my card number to criminals. My advice: spend the extra 5% or so and buy your products from a reputable retailer.

Fraudulent credit card charges!

If you want fraud on your credit card, this is the company who'll do it for you. I ordered a large amount of cheap products and was initially happy with the speed of delivery and price. A week later I have 2 cricket phone charges from California that cost almost $350. My credit card called me to ask about the charges because they flagged them. Trying to get them removed and the headache of a missed payment going through was not worth the savings on the supplements. I know it was this company because it was the only charge on my credit card.

Also, my cousin who recommended the site was defrauded back in November. He put two and two together and figured it was this company. A few of his charges were missed so he ended up paying for them after the 60 day window.

Here's the best part. So he does an order recently, but calls by phone. Gives his credit card, and keeps an eye on his statement. He sees charges for $1 showing up and getting removed for some world of warcraft junk. Finally a $19.95 charge stays on. Again, the only company he used the card for after being issued a brand new card from last time.

I've contacted the company asking the security of their website and was told it was 100%. I asked about internal employee theft, but my concerns fell upon deaf ears. The person answering the emails might have been the thief in the first place. I hope they get what they deserve. Buyer beware.

corkop08 May 08, 2010

Wow nice to see im not the only one with the problem ... Ordered from them about a month ago and last week i checked my bank account to see two fraudulent charges. Both were for games from two different gaming sites (gamestop.com) and (gameriot.com). Being a gamer myself and an avid online shopper I actually had to question myself but i knew i didnt have any new games and the charges were still in the processing stage so i came to the conclusion that someone had gotten a hold of my card information. I called the bank and had them put a stop on the card and also called gamestop they directed me to their branch thats responsible for credit card purchases funny thing is after a few minutes the lady tells me that they have had alot of complaints of stolen cards from people who had previously ordered from supplementwarehouse.com BINGO! Now that there tells me how big of a problem it really is when employees at GAMESTOP even know supplementwarehouse or its employees have been stealing customers credit cards. I knew then that when i ordered my protein from them a month before they had gotten my card and used it. Hopefully if we make a big enough deal and make enough complaints someone will get to the bottom of this. sounds like supplementwarehouse has to big of an ego to admit they have a serious problem on their hands or they just DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

Misuse of credit card

I recently purchased an order online with Supplement Warehouse. They have what they call a secure online merchant and also a security policy stating that they do not sell customer information to third parties. I thought I could safely purchase online without compromising my personal information or credit card.

When making the purchase I used an email address that I only use on the rare occasion that I purchase something online. I do this so that if that purchase leads to any spam, it can be contained and managed separate from my active personal email address.

I noticed a number of charges to my personal credit card and began inquiring with each merchant. I learned that the purchases were all done online. The strange thing is that this email address of mine and address was also used. Therefore, no one was using my credit card or identity to ship items to themselves. Who does benefit from such a thing are the online retailers themselves, charging customers for items not genuinely ordered. Maybe they figure most people aren't paying close enough attention or are too lazy to go through the trouble of resolving the matter. Regardless of motivations, I am now having to cancel my credit card and deal with a number of online retailers. Very soon I will also have to headache with sending the shipments back.

In reviewing my email account I noticed that immediately after placing my order online with supplementwarehouse.com I began receiving a bulk of spam and offers about credit cards and memberships etc. Prior to the purchase, I was not receiving this spam...therefore I can only reasonably link the two.

I have tried calling Supplement Warehouse's customer service line and corporate office but have not been successful in speaking to a live person yet.

People should be warned about this company. If the company truly is trying to conduct an honest business, then they have a serious security problem on their hands that should be dealt with immediately. I have found several identical complaints online from others who made online purchases with this company.

• Se
    SEsparza Mar 05, 2010

Same thing happened to me and one of my friends.. i have no idea how something like this can happened.. there should be something we can do.. at first i wasnt sure how it happened but two weeks later my friend tells me there was an unauthorized charged in his account.. so i put two and two together and realize we both order from supplement warehouse it had to have them.. wat are the odds.. and now im reading things about other people that this has happened too.. something should be done..

• Gn
    GnomeEric Mar 10, 2010

The exact same problem just happened to my wife. $800 of fraudulent charges on her card within days of ordering from supplement warehouse. How is this place still in business? Either they're thieves or incredibly negligent.

• Aw
    AweShucks Mar 14, 2010

Same scenario here. $200+ plus in fraudulent charges. Filed a police report on the matter. More people need to start reporting this to law enforcement this company needs to be looked at! I advise not to purchase from period

JMLPN Mar 15, 2010

Same thing with me and several others in my small town who have made purchases from Supplementwarehouse.com in the past 2-3 months. My Discover card numbers were stolen after a purchase made in January, and just a few days ago I was notified by Discover about questionable charges to my card. There were only two, thank goodness, and the card was cancelled immediately. I am the SEVENTH person in my small town area (population about 7, 000) to have this happen after ordering online from Supplementwarehouse.com, and a local police officer is investigating this site and the occurrences diligently.

JMLPN Mar 15, 2010

Adding to say, that the local police that are investigating this site said that the owner of the site claims that the billing of the orders is sent out to another company to be done, so would that not be sharing of information to a third party? Also, the officer said that this site had this happen alot in 2008, and that the owner of the site/company said that he's only had 30 instances of stolen credit card numbers occur at his site. That would be ridiculous given the number in my small town alone and the number of complaints here.

• Th
    TheFreshmaker Mar 17, 2010

Yep, I had some fraudulent charges attempted on my credit card too. Luckily they were declined and marked a fraud. And I am 100% certain that the fraud on my card was associated with this company, and this company ONLY, as I had created a unique Visa "ShopSafe" credit card number used ONLY to place this order, and the fraudulent charges were attempted using this unique credit card number ONLY associated with SupplementWarehouse. The reason the fraudulent charges were denied was because they exceeded the maximum allowed charge amount I had set for this ShopSafe number. Nice try, crooks!

• Dr
    drcalendine1 Mar 19, 2010

For the third time over the past year I have had fraudulent charges posted to my credit card within 1 week of ordering from Supplementwarehouse.com. We have replaced (3) separate cards and I carefully reviewed all purchases prior to the fraudulent charges. The first (2) instances of fraudulent charges were Skype internet charges. The last time there were several internet based charges including a charge for an acai protein drink. DO NO ORDER FROM SUPPLEMENT WAREHOUSE, unless you want to have to go through the hassle of replacing your credit card. DO NOT ORDER FROM SUPPLEMENT WAREHOUSE. As a nonprofit health care group, we send out a consumer health newsletter to more than 50, 000 patients and have previously recommended their site to customers. Our next newsletter will include a warning to all consumers to avoid ordering online from supplement warehouse. We have contacted the company and offered to publish their response along with the warning. If there's any info I can provide to others that may help, please twitter us a "ProStrengthgym"

• Wa
    Wally23 Mar 19, 2010

Same thing here. Two weeks after my online purchase at Supplementwarehouse, three different charges at B&H Photo and Best Buy, all for around $800. I reported Supplementwarehouse to Visa but it seems nothing is done about these guys.

• It
    IT4life Mar 20, 2010

These guys are not responsible for the stolen credit cards any more than Google was responsible for their recent security issues. Credit card fraud is a multi billion dollar industry. Online banks and online stores get hacked every day. I live in Milwaukee and i have seen this place. This isn't some mom and pop, dumpster dive, back alley operation like half the web store out there. I have met the owner and most of his employees as a customer of his store for almost 12 years. If you own a credit card, you will likely be a victim of fraud at least once in your life. Welcome the real world folks. Does anyone remember when Walmart made the friggin news when they had an issue? Nobody has ever heard of Paypal ever having a problem... ever...??? So who is blame here kids? The people stealing the credit cards or the merchants that spend thousands to do the best they can to protect your information? This particular site does thousands of orders. They have the best security certificate in the business, the Comodo EVS Green bar. I challenge you to find a better one out there. It is also the most expensive. I have been doing IT for years, trust me I know. It's not some cheapo $35 Godaddy SSL. If someone breaks into your car at Walmart, don't blame Walmart.

• Mc
    mcintosh151 Mar 22, 2010

I firmly believe that someone from SupplementWarehouse.com has has stolen my debit card info TWICE to make fraudulent purchases online. I made my first order with them in February, 2010 and had 3 fraudulent charges show up within a matter of days. After cancelling my card and receiving a new one in the mail, I made my second purchase from SupplementWarehouse.com, only to have a fraudulent charge of $200 from American Eagle show up the following week. SupplementWarehouse.com was the ONLY retailer to have access to my second card.

If you think you are a victim of Identity Theft from someone at SupplementWarehouse.com, please click the link below to join my Facebook Group. Strength comes in numbers, so let's take a stand against SupplementWarehouse.com so they don't victimize hard-working Americans anymore!

• Do
    Dolphin17 Mar 22, 2010

If you thought they screwed you over once, then why in heck would you go thru the trouble of getting a NEW debit card and then GO BACK to the site and order something else??!?! to me thats just asking for it, but what do I know.

• Ab
    abolishing2 Mar 25, 2010

Same thing just happened to me, luckily the ### that stole my info only racked up $95 in charges before my bank caught it and disabled my card...he charged (or tried) $95 for online gaming over 8 different charges, wow, what an f'ing ###...now when he logs in, his gaming account that is tied to my info, will be reported back to my bank's fraud dept. b/c they have already contacted the company that operates the server of the game he plays online and boom, just like that, he's caught. I can only wish he will go to jail and be violently raped repeatedly (as all thieves who steal credit info should), but I doubt this punk's punishment will be that severe

:( This was also caught just before some ridiculous charge was about to go through at the apple store online...they actually did a $1.00 charge to verify whatever big ticket item this ### was about to charge actually had the funds to back up the purchase. This many people can’t be wrong. Maybe you have seen the place in person and met the owner(to IT4life), but they clearly shouldn’t be doing business online if this many people are complaining about the SAME problem. In fact, why don’t you tell your buddy, the owner that this fraudulent activity is happening online since he's oblivious to it and you are so pro supplementwarehouse. If he runs a stand up company this will be handled and problem solved. I will spread the word as well that if you order from this site online, you will be dealing with the same BS. I will be pursuing this to the fullest extent...in case anyone was wondering (since I haven’t seen it addressed in the above complaints) No, I did not receive the product that I ordered from supplementwarehouse.com ... boy, I’m sure glad I ordered a fat case of credit card fraud, instead of the case of the supplement I wanted.

• Aw
    AweShucks Mar 25, 2010

The transaction to gaming companies are a black market business. The actual user of the game account is not the person that stole our info. The serial codes for the games are bought and resold via unauthorized vendors.
    What is really interesting about these charges is that the IP address of the computer used to make the purchases on my card is only 20 miles from the supplement warehouse location. Considering the broad scale if the internet and the close geographic proximity of the two locations, securities measures up[ the wazoo will not stop information from walking out the door. Which in my case it appears is what happened?

• Ct
    ctgirl Mar 25, 2010

same thing JUST happened to me! Random charges from some software/game website on the west coast, as well as an apple store $1.00 auth pending on my debit account. I did some research on supplementwarehouse.com and found all these similar complaints... so I know Im correct in thinking they used my card for whatever they thought they'd get. Now my bank has it in their fraud dept. I hope someone puts a stop to these guys sooo unfair they do this to unsuspecting customers- esp in a rough economy, you think they would just be happy for the business!

Havix_end Mar 26, 2010

Well this is wonderful. I just found my card was misused as well. Mainly at walmart.com. I haven't used supplementwarehouse in about 3 weeks, but I have two buddies who purchased there within the last 2 months and both were victimized. One buddy was taken for over $2000.00 and the other for $400.00. Me I've been taken for almost $400.00 including overdraft charges. I used this site before in 2009 with no incidences. Maybe they have someone within the business stealing information. I will talk to my bank tomorrow and will definitely print this page out along with the complaints of my buddies and their accounts. I will also be sure to call supplementwarehouse Monday morning. And to think I really liked this site. Home of the %5 percent price cut and Land of the Stolen Accounts.

• Fi
    firefighter971 Mar 27, 2010

This is amazing, i have had the same problem at first I didnt even think about supp warehouse as the reason but i made a purchase and about 3 to 4 days later got a call from my credit card company to verify almost a thousand dollars worth of charges for random internet items ranging from skype, to legal buddy, to a sports clothing store. I reported the fraudulent charges, got a new card and was freeked out about identity theft so kept monitoring my other cards to make sure nothing else was comprimised. A few weeks later i make another purchase online at supplement warehouse and again 3 to 4 days later(today) i log into my debit account and notice that there $300 of pending charges from yesterday, i didnt buy anything yesterday at all so call the bank and sure enough same crap... random charges, start the same process but a lil more concerned cuz this is my bank account. Put the only two things in common about the situations and decide to google this subject, and bam... sure enough its not isolated to just me. So im kinda relieved to know the source but still extremely upset that this has happened to so many of us and nothing has been done. Please let me know if there is any legal action we can take against this company because this is an example of some pretty gross neglegence... a company of this size should have its stuff together and due to the number of complaints its not just one or two and obviously doesnt, if the owner doesnt have the courtesy to show concern for a matter like this, than an example has to be made.

Havix_end Mar 27, 2010

Ok, I spoke with my bank and made a police report with my local PD. The officer stated that he would make contact with supplementwarehouse in the next couple days to see what they know about the thefts. I have also sent an email to supplementwarehouse regarding this board and my personal experience, and have yet to receive a reply. I will keep it posted on here.

Havix_end Mar 29, 2010

Thank you for your recent inquiry.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

The security of our web site is very important to us, we have invested a lot of time and money into the protection of our site and continue to take a progressive approach against credit card fraud.

We appreciate your feedback. We always encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are also forwarding your comments to the appropriate parties so that this issue can be thoroughly investigated.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, we are available Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm Central Standard Time.

Thank you for choosing SupplementWarehouse.com!

[Rep: Jamie]

cotton Mar 29, 2010

It happened to me twice. here is the CEO's direct Line-414 455-2787, his name is bob

• Tk
    tkdsnoopy Mar 31, 2010

Buyers beware. I ordered from SupplementWarehouse because they offered very competitive prices. However, four days after my order was placed I got over $200 in fraudulent charges on my account, requiring me to cancelled the credit card. This was a brand new card and this leads me to believe that SupplementWarehouse needs to take action and do something about their security because someone is stealing or selling credit card numbers from them. (It is definitely not a secure purchase site) I already tried to speak with their customer service representatives but they don't want to do anything about it. Now, my $142.00 dollars purchased ended up being a $342.00. Please, be careful don't order from them... I'm going to do my best to post this everywhere I can...

jml29 Mar 31, 2010

My boyfriend and I have had the same problem 3 times over. This last time they cleaned us out completely. They stole over $3, 000 out of our personal account. That is the reason we noticed it this time. We used three different cards on the site and all three of them have been used for things that we never bought. All of the purchases made on them were online purchases. Before they stole all of our money they were only making small purchases that we didn't notice. The first time it happened the credit card company caught it and they contacted us right away and cancelled the card. The second time we never noticed but it was with our bank card and this last time they used mine and stoled everything we have. We went to the bank and they hot carded my card. That night they were still trying to use my card for other online purchases. We didn't really know that it was supplement warehouse until we realized that we used all of our cards on that site. This site either needs to get better security or they need to be shut down for stealing off of so many people.

• To
    toddmonkey Apr 04, 2010

WOW! So far they have only stole over $200 from me! This is a ridiculous number of complaints for a website that is somehow still in business. As of this moment, there are still charges coming through my canceled credit card. The Visa fraud dept. is working with me on the matter. I just cant believe the extent of this site and its theft! TELL EVERYONE TO STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM IS COMPANY!!!

• Pd
    PDX-gt Apr 05, 2010

Same problems & it happened 3 days after they processed my card. I was charged by some crazy8.com place for over $300. I've ordered online many times and have had no issues until now. My bank was great but wondered if this secured site is really secured.

• Pd
    PDX-gt Apr 05, 2010

Same thing happened just 3 days ago, and right after Supplement Warehouse processed my cc. I've done many orders online but never had any issues until today. My bank was great! they reversed an over $300 charge by some "crazy8.com", but is secured sites really secured????

• Pi
    pitviper99 Apr 06, 2010

In early March my credit card number was compromised so I cancelled the account, disputed the charges, and ordered a new card with a new number.

I used my new credit card online once, and that was at supplementwarehouse.com, and once again I have numerous unauthorized charges.

• Dj
    djcez Apr 08, 2010

Just happened to me. I caught it the day after the purchases. They ordered microsoft subscriptions to technet and made a purchase to apple store. 700 dollars total. ###. something needs to happen now. they are stealing, they need to be put in jail. its called identity theif!

• Dj
    djcez Apr 08, 2010

i got jacked yesterday. i made a purchase through supplement warehouse and two weeks later, bam. they used my credit card info to make purchases for microsoft technet subscriptions and apple store. 700 dollars.

• Z0
    z00mba Apr 08, 2010

Obviously, Dolphin17, it was to prove a point. Rather than having it done only once and having the experience looked upon as an assumption that it was done by supplementwarehouse.com - they went ahead to prove that they were right by only making that one and only purchase from that specific retailer with the second card.

Try to comprehend what you're reading before you reply.

• Fu
    fuksuplementwerhuz Apr 09, 2010

Me my and my two friends, are deployed, we all ordered from Sup warehouse and we all got hit...
    with in two weeks then a month... bad news company.

• Ro
    Robert Lauby Apr 10, 2010

Supplementwarehouse.com processes almost 30, 000 orders every month. The number of complaints we have received on this issue currently and over the 12 years is staggeringly low for a merchant this size. If a company the size of Supplementwarehouse.com was truly negligent with their credit card processing, their web servers would have been turned off a long time ago by one of several governing authorities.

• We are currently displaying the McAfee SECURE™ trustmark which only appears when Supplementwarehouse.com has passed their intensive, daily security scan. McAfee tests for possible personal information access, links to dangerous sites, phishing, and other online dangers. Here is a link to our active status: https://www.mcafeesecure.com/RatingVerify?ref=www.supplementwarehouse.com
    • We are using the Comodo Extended Validation (EV) "green bar" SSL certificate. The Comodo (EV) is the highest assurance certificate. The green address bar, exclusive to EV SSL, provides visual assurance that the site is verified and secured.
    • We are PCI compliant. PCI security standards are monitored internally and externally as mandated by Master Card/Visa Level 3 compliance standards. Security standards are not just a responsibility of Supplementwarehouse.com, it is enforced by MasterCard/Visa to even be able to accept Mastercard/Visa. We successfully and responsibly processed tens of thousands of credit card transactions every month.

Havix_end Apr 10, 2010

Mr. Lauby, the complaints may not be against the security of your website but perhaps on the personnel level of the company. What security do you have towards employees stealing information and selling it to third parties? The amount of complaints you have received could be small compared to the size of the company, but the volume of victims within a small area is pretty rare along with people who were victimized more than once. I personally know several individuals within a 30 mile radius who were all victimized, all within 3 months and all who've used your website. It appears that there are several people in this forum who also know others who were victimized. Now given the 30, 000 orders every month the odds of anyone personally knowing another who was victimized would be extremely odd. So yes the dozen or so complaints within this forum, and the possible two or three dozen who've called your company to complain might be extremely small compared to the 30, 000 orders a month, but it doesn't take into consideration the amount of people who didn't report the fraudulent charges perhaps because they didn't know where they originated. I enjoy using your site and would love to use it again, but I'm inclined to use a prepaid credit card. I would hope these complaints are being looked in to and you keep us posted on any possible security breaches, which you have taken care of. Also what is the amount of complaints of fraudulent charges that have been made to your company since the first of the year?

• Dr
    DROIDFTW Apr 11, 2010

Well add me to the list, same thing has been happening to me. This just started a couple weeks ago, but so far $150 has been taken from me. I canceled my FIRST card and they seemed to stop. I needed to get some more supplies off of them so I ordered from them on 4/9/10. Today is 4/11/10 and 25 dollars has been taken from me.

Now my question to everybody is what sites are taking your money?
    So far from me...
    Creditreport.com - never been there
    PAY-ACCTSSCG.COM (x2) never been there
    and just today
    SINGLESNET.COM - once again..never been there

• Bo
    BoomiO Apr 12, 2010

The same thing happened to me twice in a row (though months apart). The first time was last year and I didn't put two and two together since I'd been using supplementwarehouse.com (easypricematch.com) for years without trouble. This time, the credit card company blocked my card because of suspicious behavior. Ironically, one of the items was mailed to my address (but at 110 pounds, I most certainly did not order slimming pills). So, it does appear that they sell your information, or automatically order additional products for you. Either way, I will no longer use them, but they should not be allowed to keep doing this to people. (I've been the victim of fraud before but this time I'm beating myself up because it comes from what I thought was a reputable company. As luck would have it, the timing of this has had a spiraling effect.)

• Om
    Omar S. Apr 16, 2010

Well, same thing happened to me recently. I found this page by trying to investigate how my credit card was stolen. At first I thought it was a Trojan or some virus/ key-logger, but now I am suspecting its Supplement-warehouse.com. I made my first purchase from that site on 4/3/2010. Less then a week later, I am getting magazine subscriptions to Hockey Mag in Canada, I don't even live in Canada. Then a shoe purchase from a Philippine shoe store, and Colon Cleanser.com. None of those I even purchased. Then when I canceled my card, they seemed to have placed another order right before I canceled it. It was a subscription to Disney Movie Club. I canceled my card last week when I saw the charges. Today I get my mail and I received a bunch of crap I never ordered or bought. I want to know if any of you guys received the crap that was on your card. My suspicion is that the person who stole the cards numbers has an account at some sort of website that gives him/her points to get free things with. That way they can get away with using the cards without ones knowledge until they receive the stuff by mail or see it online, why else would they send the crap they bought to my house. One such site that offers the service I suggested is: http://www.points2shop.com/

I believe by using a site like that, the person is getting away with the charges, and then able to get free things, most likely electronics such as TVs or Ipods, that way he/she can sell them to get cash.

• Mi
    militarywife01 Apr 18, 2010

I am currently working to resolve fraudulent charges that I found on my husband's account. My husband is currently deployed to an area where he has no choice but to purchase stuff online. He, and some fellow soldiers have recently detected unauthorized purchases after ordering things from supplementwarehouse.com. For my husband, this is the second time in two months that he's had his card number and information stolen, and on both occasions, this has happened within one week of ordering from sw.com. After researching reviews of this company, I am finding that not only are many people, including our deployed servicemen, getting slammed with fraud, but all of the posted replies to complaints from the company seem to be the same cut/paste information. I, too, suspect that information is being stolen by someone within the company and they better start looking a little deeper into this.

I have received products in the mail that were ordered from the companies at which the unauthorized charges were applied. I also found a charge made for the Disney Move Club. What worries me the most, is that three charges were being processed to receive my husbands credit report! Needless to say, my bank is diligently researching this issue.

I also think that using statistical information regarding the number of fraud claims vs. the number of orders made is shallow and a sign of a bad business. As a customer, I would like to know that I am valued a little more than that.

• Mi
    militarywife01 Apr 18, 2010

I am currently working with my bank to resolve fraudulent purchases on my husband's account. He is currently deployed out in the middle of nowhere and has no choice but to order online. Several other deployed soldiers have recently experienced the same issue within a few days of ordering from supplementwarehouse.com. In my husband's case, this is the second time in two months that his account number has been stolen and sure enough, both times this happened within days of ordering from this company. This is too much of a coincidence! After doing some research and reading reviews from different sites, it is clear to me that this is happening the same way to many people. I find it bad business for a company to try to reassure us that we are only a few victims among thousands of customers. Obviously they do not seem to value our business. I also think they need to dig a little deeper than just simply looking at their site security. Another thing to consider is that when you look at their replies to these reviews, site after site, the replies seem to be cut and pasted. I have huge suspicion that somebody within the company has something to do with this. My husband, as well as the other soldiers have filed reports with the BBB.

Of the unauthorized purchases made, I found a trial order through disney movie club, Body by Jake, The Instant Fisherman and ICM Websites. What concerns me the most is that there were also three orders made for credit reports. I looked at these credit report companies online, and they only request the account number, name and address. I imagine if these orders have been fully processed, then whoever hacked into my husbands account will have a LOT more private information. Yikes! Fortunately, my bank is working diligently to research this situation.

• Sc
    Screwed by Supplement Warehouse Apr 21, 2010

I agree with all of these complaints. We have been victims of identity theft 3 times in the last 3 months. Each time, we've had to cancel the debit card and freeze our account. Our bank called us again today after freezing our account yet again for $1700 in charges to collegesportnetwork.com and another few hundred dollars to worldwatch.com. THAT WAS JUST THE 3rd TIME! If you total up all they've attempted to charge to our card (or should I say last 3 cards), it is several thousands of dollars. We have used our last 2 debit cards (after the first one had to be cancelled) ONLY at supplementwarehouse.com. This is ridiculous. There is obviously a breach of security with your site. Several people who have complained all have firewalls and anti-virus software. We've even ordered from my company's computer (and I work for a billion dollar corporation) that is exceptionally secure. The only way I will ever order from this company again is if they offer PayPal.

• Sc
    Screwed by Supplement Warehouse Apr 21, 2010

I should add that we use other credit cards for other sites and from the same computer. It was the only way we could narrow it down to who was screwing us. We have had zero problems with other websites or with any of our other cards. We have ONLY had problems from Supplement Warehouse.

• Bo
    BoomiO Apr 21, 2010

Having this happen repeatedly is one thing, but the company believes they deserve "bragging rights".

1) Complaint sent to company

Last year, I ordered some items, and got signed up for a free trial of something I didn''t sign up for They explained it came as part of supplements I got, and this is the only place I purchase my energy bars I figured maybe there was a hidden checkbox I missed

On March 31, I placed another order, and ensured I did not accept anything besides the items I ordered On Tuesday, the credit card company called about some unusual activity on my credit card, including a product called ParaSlim Since I was sure I had not payed for any slimming pills, I figured my credit card had been fraudulently used Then today, I got ParaSlim in the mail I am POSITIVE that I made no such order, authorized no such order, asked for no additional items, and am NOT trying to lose weight

I am not sure what is going on but I''m going to stop ordering from this site if it''s going to pass my information on to other sites I have been ordering from easypricematchcom for years, and didn''t have a problem until recently, so that''s why I didn''t figure this out sooner Now that my credit card number has changed, I have to go through the hassle of updating it with the valid merchants, all because I ordered from this site, and didn''t realize this when it first happened last year Bad business

==========================================

2) Response received (same thing that someone on here already posted)

We are aggressively investigating this issue. We promise to follow up with you at the conclusion of our investigation. If you wish, you may express your concerns directly with the CEO at [email protected]

I have submitted a copy of your order to our IT department for them to examine our site and credit card processing during the time that your order was placed. If we have further information or need additional information from you we will contact you. We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention as our customer's privacy and safety is extremely important to us.

If we can assist you further please feel free to respond to this help desk ticket.

3) Follow-up email sent to the CEO

I don't know about the last 12 years, and as I said, I had no problem for the first 4-5 years I used this site.

However, I have had this problem the last 2 times (8-9 months apart) I've ordered from this site, so I'm unconvinced that you are "aggressively investigating this issue". The number of complaints is *not* staggeringly low by any means of measurement. If you do a web search, you'll find lots of people who bothered to complain about a similar issue (unfortunately, I didn't check after the first time because as I said, I hadn't had issues in the past). I shop online a lot, at sites that get well over 30, 000 orders a month (like eBay, amazon, etc) and sites that are probably smaller, and I do not have this problem with them. Many popular sites may have had an occasional breach, but this is past the "occasional breach" point. Responses like the below trying to convince me that this is not a problem, or that it's not a big problem, serve no positive effect. You have a *serious* problem, either with technology or with personnel, and either way, it's something online shoppers should *not* have to worry about. Resolve it if you want to retain your remaining customers.

==========================================

4) Response from the CEO.

We received our first real complain Feb of this year. We have been aggressively investigating the issue. It is a very complicated process. If we knew exactly what was going on we would have fixed it immediately. There are a million ways a credit card can be stolen.

We have made some dramatic changes recently that has resolved any possibility that a your information could be compromised as a result of doing business with our company. We are not certain what happened, we only see the evidence. We worked with several security companies and none of them have found a "smoking gun". Few customers have experienced problems in proportion to our sales.

We are not directly responsible for what happened, but we are responsible to address and fix any known vulnerabilities. We have been in business for 12 years and have done millions of credit card transactions. I believe we have some "bragging rights' to be seen as a credible operation. I will update you more thoroughly in a week or so, my direct line is in the signature if you want to discuss this further.

• Bi
    big Apr 28, 2010

I had the same issue two different cards both having to be canceled contacted ws.com spoke to a female in regards to issue. was told that she had not heard of any similar complaints and that she would pass on the info called back yesterday after i was told by bank how they have had numerous complaints in regards to ws.com as far as fraud.All i want to know is at what point will instead of bragging etc about what you have done in 12 years and apologize for the issue to your loyal customers who have spent many hours on the phone with credit card bank etc dealing with this issue only thing they did wrong was shop with you bob .I have read your post etc on other sites your copy and paste so why dont you save your 12 year reputation from being destroyed by at the very least man up and in the time it takes you to type out your bragging rights accept your responsibility as a responsible ceo. I have praised your company for years and have refereed you to evey client i have ever trained or other players i have played with in my sports career.So respect the effort and trust that as customers we have put in to you and your company BOB.

• Pa
    Paul_R Nov 01, 2010

I have had the same problem, only used the card/email combination with a supplement warehouse order and a few days later started getting fraudulent charges sent to my e-mail. ended up being a list of odd charges ranging from book of the month club subscriptions, blockbuster online accounts, and online gaming sites. Definitely illegal and fraudulent activities being carried out by supplementwarehouse.com and if you have similar problems please report it to http://www.ic3.gov/ the fbi's internet crime complaint center.

• Cr
    creditcardfraud Jan 01, 2011

I ordered from them in February without any problems. Then, in April my credit card was compromised and I canceled the credit card. Some douche bag used my credit card to register a website with my personal information. The site was used to scam more people. A few months later I got debt collectors calling and demanding money. The initial credit charge only covered a couple of months of keeping that website online but apparently it was was operational for a bit longer. So not only I got scammed but my credit history also took a hit. I've been trying for months to remove my information from being associated with a scamming website. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. 5% percent price cut isn't worth all the headaches.

JacksonDA Mar 16, 2011

Same thing happened to me. Several hundred dollars in fraudulent charges on two different cards that were only used at SupplementWarehouse.com. I filed a complaint with the WI Attorney General's Office. Here is the form: https://onlineservices.datcp.wi.gov/consumercomplaints/CPComplaintForm.jsp

• Up
    upen Jul 03, 2012

no complaints for long time, so is everything alright now or no one orders from here anymore, lol.

• Mr
    mrfnuts Jul 17, 2013

Interesting.

I actually had this happen to me twice in mid to late 2009 with two different cards used at easypricematch.com. I too had been using them for years, since 2002.

When my first card was compromised, I was clueless as to what happened. Months later, the second card was compromised, it was easy to figure out. I had 'sox-drawered' that card for the previous 6 months because I had achieved the annual 'bonus' for meeting a certain threshold of spending on it. I had no need to spend further until my cardmember year cycled. Then I took it out of the sock drawer, and first company I spent money for that 'cardmember year' was easypricematch.com. Within a week fraudulent charges started coming in. At that point I remembered that this happened to my other card within a week of using easypricematch.com

Thankfully my card companies were diligent and I was not liable for a single charge in either occurrence, however, I did actually contact both cards security departments and relayed my theory on it being easypricematch.com that had the somehow compromised the cards (either software or personnel, my hunch was personnel).

I also called easypricematch's customer service line, and told them about this. I was told that they take this very seriously and would follow up with me. I never received a phone call. Since I never heard anything back, I just stopped using them (again after having been using them since 2002). I had since forgotten about this and thought not to check into it further. But, today I was kind of shopping for supplements and thought about them and wondered 'did anyone else in the years since my issues with fraudulent charges after shopping from them also have a the same, and write about'. Well, thanks to the wonders of google, lo-and-behold, here we are.

Oh, and FWIW, I have never had any card compromised, except for the 2 occasions after shopping at easypricematch.com in 2009.

CEO really shouldn't be bragging about how many orders they've processed without issue in the past when there's obviously an 'active' that is in the present. He should be apologizing to customers and explaining how they are working on fixing the problem. From what I can tell, I'm not even sure if they 'fixed' the issue, because CEO didn't even admit there was one.

His loss... 4 years later and counting...

• Rt
    rtphysique Aug 08, 2013

nope still happening, just happened to me, unfortunately i was stupid enough to make three separate purchases with THREE different cards, all of the cards ended up with fraudulent charges..

• Oa
    oab Mar 17, 2016

Supplement Warehouse charged my card immediately, then failed to ship the items and communicate that the items were not in stock. Called all numbers for Supplement Warehouse but no access to customer service. Reported to my bank for investigation.

Does nothing for the fee they charge

I contracted with Tom Schuett of Settlement Warehouse/Integrated Lien Solutions to recover funds he said we...