Swanson Health Products / Swanson Vitamins Logo

Swanson Health Products / Swanson Vitamins

Having problems with Swanson Health Products / Swanson Vitamins?

+1 800 824 4491 (Customer Service)
+1 800 254 1885 (Spanish Language)
+1 701 356 2700 (Human Resources)
+1 701 293 9842 (Swanson Retail Store)
P.O. Box 2803

Human Resources
4075 40th Ave. S, P.O. Box 2803, Fargo, ND 58108-2803

Swanson Retail Store
109 Broadway, Fargo, ND 58102

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swanson Health Products / Swanson Vitamins.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 26, 2020

Swanson Vitamins — Lack of in-stock items

My family has been ordering from Swanson for probably 30 years, and since the pandemic this year, there ha...

Jun 05, 2018

Swanson Health Products / Swanson Vitamins — triple iodine complex

I have been ordering from Swanson's for years and years and this is the first time I've had a...

Dobson

Swanson VitaminsOld product

I'm very disappointed with Swanson Vitamins! I have purchased a shampoo from this website and when I received my order I decided to try it right away. I've opened the bottle and felt a strange smell. I couldn't understand what was wrong and where from that nasty smell came. I checked everything carefully and found out that my shampoo was already old!! I contacted them and said that I received an old product but they refused to do anything about that. They actually did not believe I was telling the truth. Will not order from them again!!

Swansonvitamins.comThis company is not trustworthy.

I've ordered some vitamins from www.swansonvitamins.com and received some tracking information. Few days later I got a message stating my order was shipped, but it never showed up. My tracking information stopped updating and I contacted Swansonvitamins customer care and asked what was going on. They said that there was a bug in their tracking system and that everything was ok with the order and it was on its way. Well, three weeks already passed and still nothing. This company is not trustworthy.

Swanson Vitamins — Foreign Representatives

Dear Sir/Madam, I have ordered products form Swanson Health for many years. It was always a joy to have my...

Swanson Vitamins — They ignore requests to stop auto refills

I notified Swanson several timers.. and they confirmed each.. that a refill order would be cancelled.. as yet...

Swansonsvitamins.comthey changed the total sum of the purchase

My sister bought vitamins for herself and for the kid from the website www.swansonsvitamins.com. She placed the order and it was discount for these vitamins, but when she proceeded to pay, the total sum rose. She didn’t understand why, but she couldn’t cancel the order. I’m waiting for the order and already have tried to contact the seller, but he doesn’t respond. Does anybody have the same situations with these people?

Swansonvitamins.com — They delivered only one bottle of vitamins, but I bought two

I ordered vitamins from the company www.swansonvitamins.com. I ordered 60 tablets, but the seller provided...

Swanson Vitamins Probiotics-4Expiration date

I recently ordered 12 bottles of Swanson's Probiotics-4. When they arrived, all 12 bottles were going to expire in 4 months. I called to ask if I can find out the expiration date prior to ordering but they said that information is not available. I ended up buying a similar product from eVitamins.com and they gave me the information in less than one minute. Even though we have been customers for over ten years, I decided that we must not be valuable enough.

Swansonvitamins.com — They sent me not full order, but tried to persuade me that they put everything

I bought supplement and vitamins from the company www.swansonvitamins.com. The company is really bad, so stay...

Fargo

Swansonvitamins.comImpossible to return the order and seller is liar

My sister bought Swanson vitamins from the website www.swansonvitamins.com. She paid money and got the confirmation info. After that the rep told that if she had any problems, she could return the order back. It turned out that my sister had allergy on one component, so she couldn’t use the vitamins. She wanted to return the order back, but seller suddenly refused. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Yo
              Yohane Oct 17, 2011

Swanson Vitamin manipulate their reviews on their site. If you don't like a product and leave a negative review the will not post it. They only post positive reviews about their products.

Their organic unrefined coconut oil was like vaseline compared to Spectrums unrefined coconut oil.

Swanson Vitamins — complaining about complaints

I am not complaining about this company. I am responding to the complaints made about Swanson Vitamins. I...

Swansonvitamins.comThis site should NOT be trusted; they lost my business

As I was about to reorder a high bioavailable product, I discovered they had changed their formula by adding cheaper, less bioavailable ingredients. Then they censored my negative review about the newer/cheaper product and refused to post it. This site should NOT be trusted; they lost my business. Please read ALL labels, even if you've already purchased the product previously; they switch formulas (probably hoping that the consumer won't notice).

Swansonvitamins.comTheir vitamins have no medical claims

SITE CLEARLY STATES THEIR VITAMINS HAS NO MEDICAL CLAIM THAT MEANS THEIR MEDICINES ARE NOT SURE. THEY ALSO HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Nv
                  NV1125 May 30, 2012

I use to be a long time customer of swansons, one of my girlfriends told me that there was another company selling a better quality of some of my antioxidants, so i tried it!! the customer service is way better much more professional representatives. i am really happy with my supplements and of course their prices are better!!! lol i have my own agent when i order, so i don't talk to different people all the time or whenever i order. MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO AUTO SHIPMENTS EVER! witch was amazing because i hate auto-ship.

My agents name is Vanessa, and the toll free number is [protected]
                  i hope this information is useful to you guys! good luck