Having problems with eVitamins?

1888 222 6056 (United States)
+1 586 731 6101 (International)
6833 Auburn Rd
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with eVitamins.

Complaints & Reviews

Jun 09, 2018

eVitamins — online order.

This 'company' needs to be held to a higher account for business practice and list items as 'in stock' 'out...

eVitaminsPure scam!! Order was never received!

I made an order and it was never shipped! www.evitamins.com is nothing but scam and I highly recommend everyone to stay away from this place. I waited over three weeks and contacted their customer service and asked about my order status and they said "will be shipped within 2 days". Next time I contacted them I received the same reply. Then they said that part of my order was not in stock, later they said that my order was on its way and etc. Every time when I contacted them I heard nothing but lies. Recently I asked for a refund but something tells me that I'll never see my order or my money.

eVitamins — Evitamins charged my debit card twice for the same order

I ordered "Solgar Folate 1000 mcg" on 29-Sep-2016. I got a confirmation e-mail informing me that your order...

eVitamins — Non-delivery of mineral supplements

I had placed an order with eVitamins.com for supplements over 2 months ago, and also paid for it in advance...

eVitaminsThis company sells suspicious products

I had terrible experience with this company. I wanted to know the manufacturer's name they sell things from. But they gave me the wrong phone number and website. I received the wrong product and wanted to return it, but it was not that easy. I was waiting the product more than 4 months. And the one I received wasn’t the one I ordered. Their customer service sent me several messages with apologies. I tried to call them, but it was impossible to talk to a live person. Their line was always busy. If your get the wrong order they just apologize and then start ignoring you. They refused to give me a refund or an exchange. This company sells suspicious products and is very unprofessional.

eVitaminsPaid for product never delivered

Placed an order for some high potency probiotics for USD 175. After waiting for 7 weeks, I never received the order. I contacted the Customer Service, who just continued to ask me to wait some more even though their own generous delivery timelines had passed. Finally, the order never arrived. Stay away from them. Never order anything from them. I won't go anywhere near them again.

Evitamins.cominvalid link and the name of the company was fake

Run from the company www.evitamins.com. I have ordered supplements, but the seller sent me supplements of unknown company. I asked to tell me the name of the company, because I wasn’t happy that the company was unknown. They provided the link of the company and name, but all details were wrong and the link was invalid. Be aware that such scam can happen.

eVitamins — Product Not Received

HORRIBLE!! I have recently purchased a product for a friend who was going out of the country in a few days. I...

Glen Mills

eVitaminstore.com — Order not received!

4/9/2010: I ordered a much needed supplement from eVitaminStore and had it shipped to our Postal Store. I...

Glen Mills

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices