VitalChek Network Logo

VitalChek Network

Having problems with VitalChek Network?

VitalChek Network Customer Service Contacts

+1 615 372 6800 (Headquarters)
+1 866 561 1694 (Customer Service)
+1 800 669 8313 (VitalChek Network)
+1 684 633 1406 (American Samoa)
+1 202 485 8300 (Panama Canal Zone)
+1 340 774 9000 (Virgin Islands)
+1 780 427 7013 (Alberta, Canada)
+1 250 952 2681 (British Columbia, Canada)
+1 204 945 3701 (Manitoba, Canada)
+1 506 453 2385 (New Brunswick, Canada)
+1 709 729 3308 (Newfoundland, Canada)
+1 867 777 7400 (Northwest Territories, Canada)
+1 902 424 4381 (Nova Scotia, Canada)
+1 867 645 8002 (Nunavut, Canada)
+1 416 325 8305 (Ontario, Canada)
+1 902 838 0880 (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
+1 418 643 3900 (Québec, Canada)
+1 800 667 7551 (Saskatchewan, Canada)
+1 867 667 5207 (Yukon Territory, Canada)
+44 300 123 1837 (England & Wales)
+44 289 151 3101 (Northern Ireland)
+44 131 535 1314 (Scotland)
PO Box 1703
SatClosed
SunClosed
United States of America

American Samoa
American Samoa Government, Department of Health, Health Information Office, Pago Pago, American Samoa 96799

Guam
Office of Vital Statistics, Government of Guam, 123 Chalan Kareta, Mangilao, GU 96913

Panama Canal Zone
Department of State, Passport Vital Records Section, 44132 Mercure Cir., PO Box 1213, Sterling, VA 20166-1213

Virgin Islands
• St. Croix, Virgin Islands Department of Health, Vital Statistics, Charles Harwood Memorial Hospital, St. Croix, Virgin Islands 00820
• Virgin Islands Department of Health, Vital Statistics, Knud Hansen Complex, St. Thomas, Virgin Islands 00802

Canada
Alberta
Service Alberta, Alberta Registries, Vital Statistics, 3rd floor, 10365 - 97th Street, PO Box 2023, Edmonton, AB T5J 4W7

British Columbia
Vital Statistics Agency, PO Box 9657 STN Prov Govt, Victoria, BC V8W 9P3

Manitoba
Vital Statistics Agency, Consumer & Corporate Affairs, 254 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0B6

New Brunswick
Vital Statistics, Service New Brunswick, P.O. Box 1998, Fredericton, NB E3B 5G4

Newfoundland
Vital Statistics, Government Services, 5 Mews Place, P.O. Box 8700, St. John's, NL A1B 4J6

Northwest Territories
Vital Statistics, Department of Health and Social Services, Bag № 9, Inuvik, NT X0E 0T0

Nova Scotia
Service Nova Scotia and Municipal Relations, Registrar General Division of Vital Statistics, 1690 Hollis Street, P.O. Box 157, Halifax, NS B3J 2M9

Nunavut
Registrar General of Vital Statistics, Nunavut Health and Social Services, Bag 003RSO Building, Rankin Inlet, NU X0C 0G0

Ontario
Office of Registrar General, Service Ontario, Ministry of Government Services, 189 Red River Road, P.O. Box 4600, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6L8

Prince Edward Island
Vital Statistics, Department of Health and Social Services, 35 Douses Road, P.O. Box 3000, Montague, PE C0A 1R0

Québec
Le Directeur de L'état Civil, Ministère de la Justice, 2535 Boulevard Laurier, Québec, G1V 5C5

Saskatchewan
Vital Statistics Registry, eHealth Saskatchewan, 2130 11th Avenue, Regina, SK S4P 0J5

Yukon Territory
Department of Health and Social Services, 4th Floor - 204 Lambert St., P.O. Box 2703, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2C6

United Kingdom

England & Wales
Certificate Services Section, General Register Office, PO Box 2, Southport, Merseyside PR8 2HH, England

Northern Ireland
General Registrar Office, Oxford House, 49-55 Chichester Street, Belfast BT1 4HL, Northern Ireland

Scotland
National Records of Scotland, New Registrar House, 3 West Register Street, Edinburgh EH1 3YT, Scotland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VitalChek Network Customer Service. Initial VitalChek Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for VitalChek Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about VitalChek Network. Discuss the issues you have had with VitalChek Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

VitalChek Network Complaints & Reviews

VitalChek NetworkBirth certificate

I requested a birth certificate for my 6 month old daughter, I submitted all the requested info they needed including the notary paper proofing I am her father and it been 3 weeks they keep saying call us for more details. We keep calling on daily basis and they never reply to any phone and even email they don't reply back, order number [protected] and my brother died and even I couldn't go to see him because I can't do passport to my daughter without the birth certificate

• VitalChek Network's response · Mar 01, 2021

We appreciate you placing your certificate order through VitalChek. We apologize for your frustrating ordering experience. Please contact us with your order number so we can assist you. The quickest way to reach us is by private message at Facebook.com/VitalChek. You will usually get a response in a matter of minutes. You can also email [email protected] or call [protected].

Dec 27, 2020

VitalChek Network — Birth certificate

I ordered a birth certificate for my late mother, on 28th August but was unable to complete the purchase with...

VitalChek NetworkUnethical behavior

Cancelled order and still charged processing fee. What did they process, exactly? Waste of time and money. They take advantage of customers because they have a veritable monopoly on records. Go directly through the government offices, deal with the red tape, it's genuinely easier than dealing with this. Horrible, shady business! I'm astonished the Alaska Bureau of Records recommends them.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 26, 2020

Hello Kiana

I have reviewed your claim of unethical behavior on the part of VitalCheck Network. It is standard practice to charge a modest processing fee to support the operation of the systems that are being used when an order is sent. Cancelled orders still use time and resources and therefore have an associated cost.

I hope this clears things up!

VitalChek NetworkBirth certificate order

I ordered a birth certificate for Cook Co., Chicago, IL, I twice submitted the required clearly legible identification documents (valid driver's lic. & passport) and continually receive replies after this company confirms receipt that they"haven't received underlying documents that comply with the agency's requirements". Company refuses to reply to my repeated inquiries.
      1. Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #[protected]
      A member of our support team will get back to you soon. This is the robo-response except there is never a response.
      Order #[protected]

VitalChek NetworkOrdered birth certificate

You have to pay them before the process is finished, which they say is nonrefundable. They make the process seem easy but after you have paid them you receive a message stating that the office of vital statistics requires further identification. The "further identification" they want is the reason a birth certificate was requested so that the "further identification" could be obtained. It's a circle jerk with you being the loser. Don't waste your time with these scammers.

VitalChek NetworkGetting a birth certificate

Ordered a pa birth certificate, to receive by usps, (I live in tn) but never received... Got email saying I would receive in 3-7 business days. Called company and all they could say was oh well, I should have paid an extra $28
          To have it insured, but I can order it again, and pay again with the additional $28.. I have no proof they did anything to get my birth certificate accept take my money... Funny I never have any problems getting any of my mail but somehow this one item was lost in the mail... What a scam, and the worst part is this is the company I was told was the "only company recommended" at the passport office!!! They gave me the name and number!
          Crooks!!!

VitalChek NetworkBirth certificate

Ordered birth cert for grandson in NM. all is fine, checked on certificate for grandaughter in Az. and they took $11.00 out of my account when i did not purchase a certificate, get your cert.from your state vital records not thru vitalcheck they cannot be trusted! They are going to take your money even for information not to be trusted, please take my advise,

VitalChek NetworkDidn't get my order

Response By Email (Maribel R.) (08/26/2019 03:59 PM)
              Dear Customer,

The City of Buffalo Vital Record was not able to locate your certificate, a reference email was sent regards to the issue. This is a number you can call that can further assist you
              Customer By CSS Web (Deborah Eagan) (08/24/2019 11:47 PM)
              On [protected] order was placed for Marriage certif. Deborah A.Eagan and Edwin M. Klubek Jr. It is now a month .I have my bank record and it was charged.
              Question Reference # [protected]
              Date Created: 08/24/2019 11:47 PM
              Date Last Updated: 08/26/2019 03:59 PM

VitalChek NetworkBirth certificate

This company is a joke. I ordered a birth certificate online because I was without a car and needed to obtain the record to get a passport. The website is very vague and does NOT clearly state what their charges and processes are.  So I started the order process and paid about $60 for a birth certificate. A couple days go by, and I get an Email follow up saying I have to print out, sign, and mail in some form. I thought this was supposed to be convenient. Well I didn't have a printer. I tried to find a number to call customer service to ask if there were other options, and found out they don't have do customer service over the phone. You have to Email them. So I Emailed them, and by the time they wrote back, another 5 or 6 days had gone by. Bottom line, there's no alternate way to continue the process. They will require you to print, sign and mail in an extra form. AND included with that form needs to be MORE money, which was not on the website. So in addition to the $60 already spent, they want another $20. Since we were still in the ordering stage, and an actual certificate had not been generated yet, I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. They refused, and the customer service agent was quite rude about it.

Too expensive, dishonest, shady, crappy attitude and bad business practices. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

VitalchekBirth certificate

I have ordered a birth certificate online about a month ago and I keep on receiving not to reply they had charged me $75 dollars about a month ago and I and still have not received anything they stole my money this company is scamming people for their money please help me with this I'm not rich just trying to do the right thing and this is what I get

VitalChek NetworkMarriage certificate.

Twice I sent this company the ID they required by regular mail. They claim to not have recieved it. Sent it by fax. . .they claim to not have recieved it. Sent twice by verified fax. . .they say they can't read it.

The could however charge my credit card.

I have been trying to get a copy of my marriage license lost in hurricane Andrew... since Oct/Nov.

Vitalchek — Not receiving the right document.

I was adopted and I have been searching for my birth parents for 40 years. VitalChek assured me that for $40...

Logansport

VitalChek NetworkMisled me into placing an order they couldn't fill, won't reimburse

My great-grandfather died in the 1960s in Puerto Rico and PR's rules for who can order a death certificate is that you need to either be immediate family (uh, they're kind-of all dead now), an "heir, " or otherwise have a documented legal right, such as presenting a will or some such thing. To reiterate, these are PR's rules, not VitalChek's.

I called customer service before placing the order to see if I count as an "heir" to my great-grandfather. He's my great-grandfather. The woman said yes, definitely. Great!

I placed the order, and it turns out that I do not count as an "heir" and they can't fill the order, and guess what--they won't reimburse the $9 fee. I agreed to the terms and conditions, they say.

You have got to be KIDDING me. I don't believe that the customer service rep intentionally misled me, I assume that she had her own misunderstanding. It happens. So just refund the fee which your rep should not have led me to submit an order for to begin with.

This is outrageous. (I know it's only nine dollars, but it's the principle of the thing, what is this nonsense??)

VitalChek Network — Attempts to buy birth cert

I agreed to pay Vitalchek 50 something dollars for my son's B certificate. The next day (8/17/18) $124.95 wa...

VitalChek NetworkDeath cert

My Live in Boyfriend of 7 years passed away on 9/15/2018. I tried calling to cancel his Automatic Deposit Pension Benefits from going into our joint checking account and was told I would need to provide a Death Certificate. Oct 2 I called Washoe County at [protected] as he passed away in Reno and they told me to contact Vital Check as they are all being processed through Vitalchek. Vital check has taken the fees and canceled the order they say because they did not receive my id which I submitted several times.

• Updated by Mollymac4 · Oct 23, 2018

Regarding: Order Number: [protected] / Pin: 962164

For your security and to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, please do not share, copy, or otherwise provide your order number and/or pin number to anyone else.

Thank you for your recent request for a vital record. Please read the important message below.

Your scanned/uploaded entitlement documentation has been received. The document(s) will be reviewed within the next 24-48 business hours. If the documentation is not sufficient, we will contact you via e-mail.

For security purposes and for the protection of your personal information, please do not reply to this e-mail. If you require further assistance, please e-mail us by clicking here https://vitalchek-solutions.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/vitalchek_solutions.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?, and referencing your specific question.

Thank you for choosing VitalChek Network.

Sincerely,

• Updated by Mollymac4 · Oct 23, 2018

So these are the continuing emails I am receiving but no Death Certificate yet

VitalChek Network — Not receiving birth certificate

Ordered a birth certificate and haven't received it and it's been 3 months. According to them it was shipped...

Lisbon

VitalChek NetworkMarriage certificate

I ordered 4 copies of my birth certificate. I received a receipt from the company verifying that fact. Upon shipment, I am told that I ordered only one copy. Now I am supposed to order the other three copies and pay for shipment and service fees again.? Absolutely not acceptable. I should receive what I ordered, for the price I was quoted.

order # [protected]

VitalchekBirth certificate shipping

I ordered a birth certificate through Vitalchek and received a notification stating it had shipped, however I never actually received my order (now nearly a month from it shipping) I contacted Vitalchek and they informed me it was out of their hands, they would not refund me and it was up to the recorders office to send another Birth certificate, not them.

Vitalchek — Birth certificate

Do not use this company! My husband needed his birth certificate for employment. They took my money on...

VitalCheckBirth certificate order scam

I recently adopted two children from foster care and needed to receive new birth certificates for them in order to enroll them in health insurance. I paid for the expedited service at $70 through this company and my birth certificates came back from the State of VA incorrect. I called vital check and was told it's the States issue and there's no refund policy when you are not able to get your certificates in the expedited fashion you paid for. I was told by the State that it is going to take 4 to 6 weeks to have the corrected certificates returned. I don't know what the contract that the State has with this company but it seems very disjointed and is taking advantage of families need for their members certificates.