Vital Chek LexisNexis Risk Solutions — non-delivery
My Order for a Marriage Certificate on July 15, 2013 has not been delivered. The Order Number: [protected], Pin Number: 486402, Total: $44.75. I provided Identity Verification Documentation July 16, 2013. The Reference Number: [protected]. The Marriage Certificate is Urgently needed for proof of Identity for Department of Motor Vehicles Drivers License Exception Rule, which provide drivers license for a period of 90 days so that legal identity documention can be provided. I have recieved the order for a Birth Certificate that arrived on July 19, 2013. I am in deseparate need of the Marriage Certificate to Complete the Process of Obtaining a Florida Drivers' License, and would be very adversely affected if the Marriage Certificate is Delayed any longer.
More Vital Chek LexisNexis Risk Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- VitalCheck - paid but got no certificate
- Vitalchek - poor service!
- Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate
- Vitalchek - scam
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order
- Vital Check - took my money did not provide the service
- Vital Check - paid for birth certificate but didn't recieve
- VitalChek Network - birth certificate
- VitalCheck - dear vitalcheck
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert