The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Vistaprint — unauthorized billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Beware of extra $14.95 a month charges for life until canceled. Don't think you are just buying cards, shirts, letterhead, etc because when you agree to the terms and conditions you will be enrolled to a 'passport of fun' and or rewards program costing $14.95 per month. Read all of the terms and conditions because one would thing you are agreeing to terms and conditions for the printed materials ordered. Vistaprint will continue to charge your credit card for life until you cancel this nonsensical service. No idea what I had for $14.95 a month or $74.75 because they did not even give me a password, user name or website to log onto. Absolute scam and unfair way of making extra money after the sale. They billed two different credit cards I had for several months.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim
- Vista Print - ripping people off!
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards
- Vistaprint - fraud
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled
- Vistaprint - website
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam
- Vistaprint - customer service