Virgin Media — Billing faults!
After canceling the phone and having it disconnected because of high charges Virgin continued to take the money, charging me for about nearly 2 months after disconnection.trying to get them to refund it is impossible 4 phone calls and 2 emails later and no joy. I have also discovered why the phone charges were so high money i had paid for 400 free minutes a month was not buying anything. Is this theft or fraud?. They seem to be permanently trying to deprive me of money permanently and taking money for services they have not provided ibn my opinion.
I asked for this to be sent to independent arbitration, the phone went dead. The small claims court beckons after I have exhausted myself and other avenues.
More Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Media Company Ltd - SMS message received about winning money
- Virgin Media - Absolutely appalling service!
- Virgin Media Telecommunication - Above Company offered me a prize of GBP GBP.900,000 through ur Good Bank
- Virgin Media - Crap service!
- Virgin Media - Terrible scam!
- Virgin Media - Over Charging
- Virgin Media - virgin telecoms media draw
- Virgin Media - charged too much
- Virgin Media - bad services
- Virgin Media - Damage to property on installation!