Virgin Active South Africaservice levels

D Jul 12, 2019

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Gym

The issue that I have experienced was: i was emailing a team leader RONEL VAN LOGGERENBERG, she was not helpful at all and was very rude about this contract, i was owing the gym R2500.00 she asked me to make a R900 payment which i did and thereafter cancelled my access to the gym asking me to settle R3900.00 outstanding i did advise her i had just got a job and was willing to pay atleast half every month to get the amount down and reduce my arrears but she refused is this how you guys treat a client who has been with virgin active for more than 4years?

It occurred on: 30/05/2019

This meant that I could not access the gym and this left me to find another gym to use in the same area which i have done! From what i can see you guys are not very client friendly once a contract is taken up you guys just want payment even if we didnt use the facility more than 1 month your above mentioned team leader is the worst to deal with and mark my words you guys will loose more business because of this rude person! the gym i am at now has more than 50 people that has moved over from virgin active now i see why they complain about virgin active!

i would have liked to pay my account in stages and have access at the same time to train! surely you can understand when you change jobs over it effects accounts but i was willing to stay and pay but Ronal insisted i cannot use the gym until i pay the full amount which i didnt have so she cancelled my contract and sent it to a debt collector but guess what i will never pay the debt until virgin active sorts this problem! should you need supporting emails i will send through without a hassle!

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,