VIP Readers Service — online billing
This is the story. I was originally contacted and conned into taking subscriptions to a few magazines that, in all honesty, I don't want AT ALL.
However, I took them, and, I've been making payments online every month since then, and, no longer get a paper bill (less landfill and all). Because of that, I also don't know my nine digit account number. I've been registered to do this online since January of this year, and, never had a problem until now.
I get a message saying that my email account is in error.
How can this be? I've been getting emails to this same account for several years, and, I can assure you that it's not an error. So, I will give you my email address here:
Because this is the last day of the month, and, the bill is due tomorrow (October 1), I cannot make this payment. If you finally wake up and allow this email address to let me get into my account, I will gladly send you this month's blood money for magazines that I don't want and don't read.
If you decide that that's too much, then send me a paper bill, and, I will re-register with my account number. Otherwise, I will not, no matter how much you threaten to put it into collection, try to pay this bill. If you start threatening me, I will contact the Better Business Bureau and put pressure on you so tight you'll wish you'd done as I asked, and, not give me any more problems.
I look at it like this. Seeing as how I conned into paying for unwanted magazines for the two years starting this past January, I would still be paying you until January of 2021. In fact, I will circle the date of January 20, 2021 as the date I no longer have to pay for this dis-service and it will also be the day that we say good-bye to the Great Orange Toddler, and, he goes back to his gaudy tower in Manhattan.
More VIP Readers Service Complaints & Reviews
- VIP Readers Service - Contract Scam 
- VIP Readers Service - Scam 
- VIP Readers Service - Cancellation of service. 
- VIP Readers Service - Contract that you do not understand or sign 
- VIP Readers Service - Big marketing scam 
- VIP Readers Service - vip readers' service is a scam
- VIP Readers Service - magazines ordered are incorrect
- VIP Readers Service - I told them to stop sending me magazines/calling. I lost my job.
- Vip Readers Services - They didn't send magazines and impossible to reach the supervisor 
- VIP Readers Service - magazine purchase